3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KLKein 26.10.19 03:23 am

Cards in NFS Carbon (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Tell about the secrets of certain cards and how to obtain them well, for example CrossCorvetZ06
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
ray racer 26.10.19

KLKein
How you can get them is not the question, because there all and so it is written))
About the cross Corvette can only say that if you miss the bus at least one protective race, it will not open.

K
KLKein 26.10.19

you do not understand

K
KLKein 26.10.19

I mean if you can stir the enemy gang so they began to attack . what a race we must win and in what order

s
steamus97 26.10.19

race in any order to win

-
-Vercus- 26.10.19

All the cards more or less clear how to open. I want to open a Chevrolet Chevelle SS. And for that you need to earn 1 million. HOW??? No matter how you try, in my opinion, this is unrealistic. Well, except that Nitsche not to buy and run on foot.

D
Depp19 26.10.19

hi, could you tell me where in the game you can look at these cards, I can't seem to find them

F
Fast Audi 26.10.19

In the menu card rewards will be written.

M
Master Hero 26.10.19

Bratak racers Nuba please explain please!! Here I opened the patrol car and can not find tell me where he is, huh?Thanks in advance.

n
nicolia 26.10.19

-Vercus-
Art Money, CheMax, at least on their own!!!

n
nicolia 26.10.19

Master Hero
In quick race. Look at the list of Cars

S
SergeantViper 26.10.19

-Vercus-1 Lam really earn or win free rides for 1-in exactly 1 piece of green or trips in the canyons with Angie on the territory of Darius on the same Dodge Viper SRT - 10 + hire assistant Neville and get 700 for each winning a race.
ray hasega what kind of car it is better to start to make sure it was assigned 20 defensive races in the game? There like if from the tuner will begin, it seems more likely with other types of cars like the least likely, not remember exactly...))))))

D
De4ik 26.10.19

-Vercus-
Hi all,I opened a Chevrolet Chevelle SS,and a patrol car!=)

D
De4ik 26.10.19

Guys I still BMW M3 GTR opened=)

d
dima dr 26.10.19

How to get a card access 33 cars.
I have a career 35 but the card is not present.

B
B. R. A. 26.10.19

Maybe I infernal slowpoke, but I'm still gonna leave this here because on the Russian site, this information I have not seen.
I want to write dinobot on the card CrossCorvetZ06 - one of the requirements of unlocking the cars is performance 20 defensive RACES. VERY often, this requirement can be met in the career mode because of the randomness. And re-passing can also give nothing. But I was able to meet this requirement.! And that's how cunning, however, way:
-Make a copy of your game profile (just in case)
-It is advisable to go through a career (for what? The explanation below)
-To sell ALL the machines, leaving only one. No matter what.
Next you need to have this car confiscated. Get caught 4 times.
- A menu appears where we are told that the Game Over and there are 2 points Download and Out of menu. Go to the menu.
- Option Continue career is missing. Click Start a new career - this will restart his career.
- Statistics, the chase and the card should remain unchanged. It is possible to re-career, and even with the pros!
Pros - EVERYTHING you have opened previously are now UNLOCKED (that's why you had to go through a career full)
But there are cons too:
- you Lishaut money progress in a career (she needed to go first), after racing with the bosses no choice 2 marks (if the career was previously passed).
Here is a detailed description of the method in English (for those who actually knows):
https://www.nfsunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=13028#p257706

D
DeadStorke 26.10.19

De4ik
Explain how you got access to 33 Cars. And I'm tired of trying to do something.

D
DeadStorke 26.10.19

Help how to access 33 Machines for card ,but it was the last ,and can not perform!!! I would be grateful

R
RevIO2RUS 26.10.19

DeadStorke
Probably need to chase to perform(a milestone on machines 3rd class bosses, and race wars), get a nissan 240sx, which is realistic to go through all the bosses, overtaking them at the canyon, and Jaguar.

W
Wolfryu21 26.10.19

Help to card a Speed Demon and speed. When I beat 305 and more on the speedometer, the game just crashes. Maybe someone knows how to fix this without losing progress.

R
Rayan_Kuper 26.10.19

That's the fact of the matter is that to win 20 defensive races it turns out very rarely because of randomness. A chance to fulfill this requirement for the card is 1 out of 50, that is, in any one passage of a career of fifty can do it. Usually on average for entire career the player manages to beat about 14-15 attacks on the territory and that's it. There are three ways to open the card to open the car Cross: either to start a career in the second round, or use the trainer, lmbo to do so, as I wrote in one of those.

P. S. the game has a total of 140 cards awards (100 offline and 40 online) and 43 cars (40 offline and 3 online). To open the 97 cards of the award-winning virtually there is no work without other programs, but the three have long to Tinker (save the Lam in the career of RAM 100 cars of cops at a time and accumulate a 50,000 fine). I usually do not touch. Rarely they come from. As for games on the Internet - there's nothing I know how it opens the card awards. I have never played there, Dee and servers there are no longer working.