3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damned_Soul 15.10.20 07:53 pm

The impression of the game (Modern Combat 5: Blackout)

The game liked in general, the most important disadvantage is in some long missions (relative to this game long) there are no checkpoints, and when you are killed in each end you have to go through everything again. The graphics of the game looks gorgeous. The optimization is not bad. The choice of weapons and its modification also pleased (you can change as a Silencer, Sight and handle with a cut), not one kind of grenade, different perks that open in the process of raising the level and many different classes. The plot of the game does not shine, here rather showed what are capable of the current smartphones and so on, and the missions here are diverse from the usual Run kill ending with escapes on a boat or sniper style. Management is standard for this type of game but not very convenient. The emphasis here is not small and on the multiplayer in which there is not only just deathmatch but also different quests, modes and so on. The game came to fame.
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andru_1984 15.10.20

The game is very good! The plot is certainly not intricate... but here I think the main emphasis on action. The game went relatively quickly, did not invest and ruble, although I do not condemn anyone and will not judge who will throw - the right of everyone. Of the cons, of course, the expectation of energy for passing levels, well, the meeting in the network battles of super pumped players who completely discourage the desire to play! But the guys do not despair - save credits (games, given for the performance of tasks and viewing advertising) and buy yourself toys guns, armor and drove)) ... Having failed a couple of times donuters feel that all did not in vain))))