3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 15.10.20 08:49 pm

Management (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

Friends! Tell me on training, there after turning in the cockpit of the plane 3 click, but I have nothing happening only point. What do you have to do there? I play on the club of a mouse and a joystick with ore from Khotas
After you press the right mouse button and turn in the cockpit further I have an empty job description. What do you need to do there?
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

It's not clear the job.

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

I figured it out, (sounds like shit) ))) The general essence in translation, there you have to visit the airport and hold one. This knowledge with settings in Russian language did not roll. I recommend everyone to get back with the English language

d
dsom 15.10.20

And how long do I need to hold the key 1 (I understand so on the joystick? ) ? I circled the entire airfield, keeping my eyes (via key 1) at the airfield:-( but nothing happens:-(

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

Try first ctrl q alt'1

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

instead of a unit click on the lever button shot)))

d
dsom 15.10.20

Thanks for the response ! keep the trigger pressed and flying around the airfield... sadness

d
dsom 15.10.20

And in general, does it make sense to pass this training mission? Is this going to have any impact on your career? and is there a plot or career of a pilot?

d
dsom 15.10.20

Thank you, bro! helped ctr'alt'1 ! Respect!

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

Learning to go for statistics would not hurt, (purely for yourself) There's a microsoft keep statistics for each pilot, so it's best to try everything ;-)

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

I decided to take up this simulator with both hands. I'll study to the fullest

v
vzroslyy 15.10.20

There is such a command pow (arrow down) and pow (arrow up) - it's a task in training flights (trimmim aircraft),. It is very easy to perform inside the cabin, it is necessary to twist near the right knee a vertical wheel (next to the radio)

d
dsom 15.10.20

Thank you! I'll use your finds, share with us, bro! :-)