3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Sergeev 15.10.20 08:49 pm

There are saves, but the game does not load them. (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

AMD FX6300, GTX1060 6g, 16Ggb operational. Windows 10 version is the latest. The game on HDD (SSD is not at all). The game is not licensed. Repack from Khattab. Version 1.0 with patch 1.01. (the patch rolled itself, but before it was the same). I heard about her problems, I wanted to try before buying. Apparently not in vain.

Weird. The game is saved, the save menu is visible in the "Download" menu. If you click the "Continue" button in the main menu, the download starts, reaches about the middle of the scale, and gets up. And that's it! Infinity. We have to turn off the game through Alt-F4. If you basically click the "Download" button and choose saving from there, the game may also load, but not always. Another moment. If the game does load, and for some reason there is a reboot (the character dies, for example), there is a download screen and that's it, the game is not loaded. Infinity again. In all cases, the game does not "hang." The processor is loaded on all cores at this time by an average of 87%. "New game" is long, but loaded. Maybe someone has met something like that?
All in all on my configuration are terrible lags. Even on the medium (initial) almost not playedable, although many write that on the poorer computers goes quite normal. And a buffoon would be with lags, that's the main trouble would deal with! And then on the first hunt With Rust only once went, and then on the first task again the download screen comes across and all it is the same .... Infinity... I danced with all the tambourines. It's zero.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
bender rod.riges 15.10.20

Denis Sergeev
Try another repack.

D
Denis Sergeev 15.10.20

bender rod.riges
That's what I'm thinking. Whose only. All of them on the code, like this and not all complain.

V
Vvvvd 15.10.20

Try deleting all the files in the "profile" folder that lies in the ichoha saves. Maybe it will. Just make a copy.

b

Denis Sergeev
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (2020) PC | License.
I'm playing it.

D
Denis Sergeev 15.10.20

Vvvvd
Thank you for the advice! There are no saves there! I can't start playing normally because of these problems. (

D
Denis Sergeev 15.10.20

bender rod.riges
Can you throw a link? That's for sure!

b

Denis Sergeev
I was downloading Rutor.

D
Denis Sergeev 15.10.20

bender rod.riges
I bet it from Fitgerl. It's cool.)