3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo Games 15.10.20 08:50 pm

The third world will start in 2025.

We've got five years left before it starts.
This does not mean that we will have to sit idly by as several of the world's superpowers arrange a nuclear emissions. Atomic bombs will primarily destroy Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Washington, Seoul, Los Angeles, as well as other cities. We can't sit our hands and wait for it to be done for us.
I want to point out that the only way to confront a bloody conflict is to act against our own rulers. We have been separated by the world's elite, it must pay for it.
The situation continues to get out of control. You'll never know what's next. How many wars will there be in the entire 21st century? Do you think our ancestors wanted our people to die completely? No, of course it's stupid!
The new generation must live on the loose, they send their peoples, so that they perish on the battlefield. And they really want to protect us from society. It can't go on like this.
No, this is not information from the government but my own. I wrote this post for you.
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 15.10.20

The News has been deleted, but it's not.
Now people will be able to learn about the future and prepare!

L
Lodnar 15.10.20

Why will Khabarovsk be destroyed? Is there something important going on in the future? And now there are not everywhere even good roads there, what there to destroy?

Z
ZloyViki 15.10.20

Turbo Games
Keep up to date

T
Turbo Games 15.10.20

Lodnar
Ask the Chinese

Z
ZloyViki 15.10.20

Lodnar
Strategically important city anyway)

L
Lodnar 15.10.20

I've got it all creaked. Waiting for 2025.

L
Lodnar 15.10.20

Turbo Games
And why this important information is on the site with games, and not on more popular news sources? Or are only computer connoisseurs able to stop it?

T
Turbo Games 15.10.20

Lodnar
They do not have the support of publications, posts leave admins.

P
Posledovatel 15.10.20

third world is already in full swing
and the apocalypse in the heads of many is already visible not armed with a glance so to speak

w
winjoo 15.10.20

Turbo Games wrote:
I want to point out that the only way to confront a bloody conflict is to act against our own rulers.
Another alarmist! You need a session of Dmitry Kisilev for the whole day to prescribe. If the case is very heavy and it may not help... But it's worth a try.

V
Vaipen 15.10.20

It's been going on for a long time. Only at local locations. Palestine with Israel, America with Iraq and Syria. Now here in Ukraine.

L
LIRW 15.10.20

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 15.10.20

I think when it starts, it's over right away. And there will be something like an epoch, when the earth will again begin to emerge and give sprouts of a completely different life, and not that mmmm.... what's happening right now.

O
OkGo 15.10.20

Turbo Games wrote:
Atomic bombs will primarily destroy Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Washington, Seoul, Los Angeles, as well as other cities. We can't sit our hands and wait for it to be done for us.
Oh, lol! It's not good if they do it for us! We have to blow it up ourselves, where are the nearest nuclear power plants?

P.S: In the "Boltka" section, you need to add a subsection "Psychic." It will be the most popular segment of the site.

z
zdrastE 15.10.20

OkGo wrote:
P.S: In the "Boltka" section, you need to add a subsection "Psychic." It will be the most popular segment of the site.
so kind of already...
http://duma.gov.ru/

K
Komisar 25.12.20

Turbo Games If you know there will be a war ... how will you stop it? If you stop her, then there will be no war. Do you have a time machine and flew to 2025? Or did Napoleon tell you about the ward? Who heard this in a conversation between Einstein and Davinci.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

Lodnar wrote:
In the News removed, but not here.
Now people can learn about the future and get ready!
I hope it was sarcasm ^ _ ^

Turbo Games wrote:
I want to point out that the only option to confront the bloody conflict is to act against their own rulers. We were separated by the world elite, it must pay for it.
The situation continues to spiral out of control
Go against their rulers? And where will this lead? Who will take the post of the new ruler and will he be better than the previous one? You know that? Do you see the consequences of another revolution here and there? ...
And then, what does it mean to get out of control? Whose control is that?
Turbo Games wrote:
A new generation must live in freedom
What freedom? From what freedom? What is it, what does the current reality seem to you to be non-freedom? Specificity. Otherwise it sounds like cheap propaganda slogans.