3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
starfolk 15.10.20 08:51 pm

How to collect books for a child teacher ?!? (Fable)

A teacher in the city from above from the guild asks him to help build a library for children ... I've already brought him 30 pieces ... And the quest still hangs ... :(
can he read everything he reads to listen to ?!?
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil-Gvozdi 15.10.20

As far as I can remember for 15 books relies on a magician's hat. and for 25 or 30 silver key. After that, the quest is over.

s
starfolk 15.10.20

Yes... hat got .. By the way she fits under the light outfit of the warrior will ;) ... I haven't given the key yet.

E
Evil-Gvozdi 15.10.20

Well, I haven't brought it enough yet. The only thing I can do to help: in the guild of heroes you can collect up to 15 books.

I
Idalgo 15.10.20

If anyone else comes here, my advice to you is just run through all the houses in the following cities: Oakvel, North and South Bowerston, Knothoul Glade and the Heroes Guild. Climb into all the drawers/cabinets/tables after which you can be sure that collected all the books.

D
Dragon_TS 15.10.20

For the first 9 books you are given the Light or Dark Hat of the Wizard. Depending on which books you gave more at first - bad or bad. For 25 books you will be given a Silver Key and the quest will be completed...

F
FableMan 15.10.20

My friend somehow got both, the game can lag:)

T
Torionel 15.10.20

I return in two years with a hardened phablet and reveal the secrets of the game :) - in the game there is also a third hat of the magician, for neutrals. Where is? If anyone needs it, I'll tell :)

P.S. FableMan I'm a)

O
Oleron 15.10.20

The game also has a third magician hat, for neutrals.

Well, tell me where it is. Once 30 games have passed, the 1st time I hear!

T
Torionel 15.10.20

And it is jammed into the game)) But it is quite possible to get)

O
Oleron 15.10.20

But it's quite possible to get it.

Well, tell me already!

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 15.10.20

Go to the Guild and take the books from all the shelves. After this quest, the teacher will give you a magician's hat.

O
Oleron 15.10.20

Go to the Guild and take the books from all the shelves. After this quest, the teacher will give you a magician's hat.

The teacher will give a dark or light hat, and I meant a neutral, existing only in the imagination of Torionel by all accounts

P.S. If you want a dark hat go to Boverston, then to Okval, and then only to the Guild.

T
Torionel 15.10.20

Oleron, you're a fool)) Honestly. Drop my doubts and go to the fablegame.info, I wrote in detail about the stuff stuff in the game.

D
Detpull 15.10.20

If you're evil - you can just steal.

O
Oleron 15.10.20

2Torionel
Am I a fool because I was interested in your posts?
of fablegame.info:
Fable has a dark magician hat and a light hat. Particularly ardent admirers of Fables will ask: what about the hat for a neutral set? How to explain: in the game it is present, but the game way (without cheats) it can not be obtained.
You could have written that first, right? And with your 1st post (and 2nd too) about this hat you only intrigued, instead of just writing that you can get it ONLY coach - apparently it is not from a big mind)

T
Torionel 15.10.20

Do you think that someone who has been modding phablet for several months pumps things out by the coach? Do you have a lot of digging in the game files? Cheats have nothing to do with it, I want to note)) And for the unsophisticated in this matter the user really needs the help of a trainer.

If you do not treat yourself to such (inexperienced) - please, get without a coach (Aidy 3505), no one holds))

E
Elager 15.10.20

and you are sure that only reading can you get a hat????

A
Adolf Reinhardt 15.10.20

and after so many years I'm writing this post...

D
DDD236 15.10.20

I feel that I write late, but just in case I will do it.