3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atom haos 26.10.19 03:33 am

Error can\'t find background image materials/console/startup_loading.vtf what to do (Half-Life 2)

when I launched a mod called SMOD redux v 10, the game gave an error what to do
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 26.10.19

I'm certainly not an expert, but in my opinion not enough file. Try to reinstall or download another Repack.

L
LDK 26.10.19

Speak to the supplier of fashion over this file. Suddenly he is special, modified, on this file the game will not work

K
Kaylet 26.10.19

Atom haos
there is a way to solve the problem, at least I helped with one mod, also gave out this error...
solution - go to the path where you installed steam to a folder with the mod... this is usually C:\Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappssourcemods there go to the folder with the mod see the file called gameinfo.txt, open it with a text editor and insert here such of the water code, after the line FileSystem:
Spoiler
sorry, but have to rewrite all the handles, as it was not possible to insert the whole code in the message, pleygraund conditionally on the number of characters...

G
Ghost2567 26.10.19

https://steamcommunity.com/app/420/discussions/0/864971765497379056/ Here there is code that would not write manually

11_1o 18.03.22

Joddy
not working

O
Okampa 26.03.22

11_1o
This is necessary in gameinfo.txt mod