3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 16.10.20 07:48 pm

What annoys you most about FC3??? (Far Cry 3)

I don't think there was such a theme, so we'll create it.

Actually, I suggest here to write about what you are most infuriated and annoyed in FC3.

Personally, I am annoyed by the following:

1) The wildest and unreal respaun enemies, especially at the beginning of the game. Even after Jason and the rakyat captured the first story outpost, in the territory where we had just hunted wild boars, there are hordes of pirates, which lack even ammunition. And about hordes of enemies in the last missions (and even in the mission "Flight to the south") there is nothing to say. I know that FC3 came out a year before the events in Ukraine, but does it seem to any of you that this game was essentially paid for by Dmitry Kiseleva??? =)))

2) I also do not understand why during the game there is never a situation when pirates or hired "surrender" to Jason and rakyat. In the game "Three Rich men", for example, there were two cases when the robber plaintively begged him not to shoot, because he "is not with these bandits." Why do you think there are no situations in FC3 when pirates and hireds do the same???
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 16.10.20

It's been eight years, and here you are.

R
Real Slim Shady 16.10.20

The game is not as unique and good as everyone says, played it for a long time and now overplaying - I notice big flaws, those who are a huge fan of this game and praises it in the tops, should go over it already with a sober head and delve into the essence of some dialogues that make you pinch alt-F4.

L
LexxProAktiv 16.10.20

Real Slim Shady
I don't argue, there are flaws. Personally, in my opinion, the Serie A had to finish on this game.