3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miller192 16.10.20 07:49 pm

Prostitutes in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

maybe who knows how to solve the problem, I drive up, signal and they zero reaction and with and without mods, the whole plot passed.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 16.10.20

In the center, for example, it is necessary to roll up on an expensive wheelbarrow, or they will not sit down and to the negro all the more

M
Miller192 16.10.20

EvilShaper
tried and michael

T
Technic82 16.10.20

Serega Sukhov

I have the same problem. Tried all Persians and on different wheelbarrows - zero reaction. And it became after the penultimate update (1.0.393.2) So do not give a shit on them, but it's a matter of principle: developers release patches, remove some bugs, but create others. I think it's not just you and me who have this glitch...
P.s.
License

T
Tiger Goose 16.10.20

Prostitutes sit, as a rule, only in expensive cars. It's going to be too late or going to happen. I've always had a sit down. I remember only once the prostitutes did not want to sit down to Trevor, so I just changed one expensive car to another, and the first village.

m
meagarry 16.10.20

I wonder what practical sense from this element of gameplay, that you need to create a separate theme?

T
Technic82 16.10.20

meagarry
If you're not interested, then what the hell have you forgotten about this topic?! And so, I wrote above that for me it is a matter of principle, accidentally this glitch discovered. It's not order - one to fix, while breaking the other ...

H
Hale 16.10.20

There you need to drive up and wait to stand it itself will come and then on the "Es.

D
Dema 80 16.10.20

juveniles are not served

M
MiGamer86 16.10.20

For 100% of the passing of the game meeting with a prostitute is mandatory. If anyone didn't know...

L
Lord Assassin 16.10.20

they are very hard to find. I, for example, found one on the beach. She doesn't have to honk for a long time. you drive up, you jump out, "click E" and that's it.

many heifers like whores, as it turned out, do not consider themselves. And they can do.

M
Mordok 16.10.20

In the area of the beach they graze immeasurably at night, even pedies are. Girls sit in any clunker except two-wheeled.

meagarry
Raise health depending on the price of the service. In the previous parts it was possible to 120% to pump, here not checked yet.

b
bestia 16.10.20

In Buffalo 2, to the negro all climb at Mea, and in beautifully pumped so precisely ... , the color there is steep for example painted, rim .. and climb to the spring in full)

Z
ZzzRed 16.10.20

Live the right way.

g
gumanoid2000 16.10.20

The same problem, version of the game 1.0.1180.1. Without shooting a hooker can not pass the game 100%. Toli bug, or developers removed this feature. Girls just stand there and don't react to anything.

R
Real Slim Shady 16.10.20

At night you have to honk, to special girls, if you know what I'm talking about.

S
Shepord903 28.10.21

and you can also talk to them when you take a service three times, just did not understand which button you pressed to start a dialogue, it just happened by chance, can anyone know? and endurance from zero to 100