3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimoooooon 16.10.20 07:49 pm

relationship with nations (Corsairs: City of Lost Ships)

hello to all of them)
there was a question
at the moment I'm going through the quest "ship - ghost", fight with evil and collect pearls
I play for Bloods, england, england
when I fought off the wickedness in Spain and Holland I have relations with them improved to the level of admiration,but at the same time, they still remain as if hostile: a quick transition is not available, haunted on the global map, the city is suspected of espionage
Tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
or maybe you just need to do the usual tasks to perform?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JMA_Airlines 24.05.21

Dimooooon is
most likely not relevant anymore, but the attitude depends on the chosen nation and this help does not affect

D
Dimooooon 24.05.21

JMA_Airlines
yes no, I still play, so it's relevant)
thanks for writing)

listen, what then generally gives a good reputation among hostile nations?) Can you have some goodies from this?)

J
JMA_Airlines 24.05.21

Dimooooon
Only paired with stealth in theory. You can enter hostile ports under their flag without a trading license and you will not be detected. But again, I did not study it straight through, there was secrecy at 100, without a clue if reputation influenced. Perhaps it will also affect the sale of contraband, they say, you can ride over the ears of the running guards and let them go, but your reputation will deteriorate. I don't remember all the nuances exactly

D
Dimooooon 24.05.21

JMA_Airlines
eh, it's a pity that it is not exactly known
about this, in my opinion it is not written anywhere at all)
but nevertheless, thanks for answering)

S
Spiny 24.05.21

Dimooooon
It seems that personal reputation with the country affects only how the patrols will treat you, but this is not quite the main thing, because there is still another system of relations, the relations of the nations themselves. Peter Blood is originally an Englishman, which means we look with whom the British are drinking there, and with whom they are fighting. England is not friendly, but simply neutral towards France, England is at war with Spain and Holland, and of course the pirates are also at war. Personal reputation concerns only the GG personally, but since Blood is an Englishman, it will still be more problematic to enter the service, for example, in Spain. If a personal reputation falls into hostile or even the appointment of a reward for the head of the GG, then not only patrols, but also thugs will swim for the GG. In order for Blood to start serving in Spain, you need to: learn the perk to the flag of Spain. Still like some kind of perk ... roofing felts cheating or something ... Still, you probably need to pump in "Luck". You can still try to buy a Spanish Patent of Marque or a Trade License. But still, it seems that if the personal reputation of the same Spain is good, then the flag of Spain will be accepted, if not from 100%, then more often. I just don't remember exactly now

J
JMA_Airlines 24.05.21

Spiny
reputation with Spain is excellent, but patrols and just guards in the city are found. But with luck in 100 they stopped (+ the flag of Spain, respectively)

S
Spiny 24.05.21

JMA_Airlines
Well, in fact you are an Englishman, and England and Spain are at war. Try to complete 10 pieces of tasks in Spain and you will be given a patent. The patent will change your faction and become Spanish. Well, as I already said, try to buy a Trade License or a Patent in a pirate settlement (in a tavern).

J
JMA_Airlines 24.05.21

Spiny,
I know what and how it works, I did not create the topic.