3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nike[destroyer] 16.10.20 07:50 pm

How to change the complexity of the game? (Torchlight 2)

Passed the game on normal. How do you start with the same Persian but on the hard or the elite?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firefoxy 16.10.20

I can only advise to play in the doe or the Internet. Create a game of the right complexity.

n
nike[destroyer] 16.10.20

Firefoxy
Can't you do that in the single? If not in the nat.

U
Umbasus 16.10.20

Go into the doe, create the game at the right level of difficulty. It will not be any different from the single.

n
nike[destroyer] 16.10.20

Umbasus
Thank you! At least somehow it's possible.

F
Firefoxy 16.10.20

Well, that's what I advised... x)
In general, every time you have to create a game in the doe again, you will not be able to poke "Resume". That's the only negative.
But reroll world is available to us.

B
Brick029 16.10.20

Find a file local_settings is in the folder of my documents, it is easy to find, it to include the console by changing the line 0 to 1, to put the property - only reading. In the game, we click insert - a console call, there type SETDIFFICULTY and the difficulty level - 0.1,2,3. It's as simple as that.

n
nike[destroyer] 16.10.20

Who knows how many NG levels? And the second question is how does this rank increase or decrease?

When you go through the game offer to start a new one at increased complexity.
How many of these difficulties are all? Passed 2 times the game - the rank of NG. A friend can't join with a lower rank

Z
Zere 16.10.20

The question is, what depends on the complexity other than the complexity itself? chance of loot, experience, money? does it affect the complexity?

Q
QuarashiX 16.10.20

To enable the developer console, find where Torchlight II stores your save data:
Windows:
My DocumentsMy GamesRunic GamesTorchlight 2save[random numbers]
Linux:
~/.local/share/Runic Games/Torchlight 2
Inside this folder you should find a file named settings.txt and change "Console:0" to "Console:1" and "Debugmenus:0" to "Debugmenus:1", save and exit.
To open the console in game, press the insert key.