3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mariol 16.10.20 07:50 pm

Impression of the game on Android (Max Payne)

The game is already on google play.

Updated
Claimed devices:
Smartphones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung

Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive.

Also supported devices:
smartphones:
HTC DESIRE HD

We write your device if it's not on the list
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
N69 16.10.20

It's a great experience. Excellent optimization, though at first I was rigidly broken when the game refused to turn on the controls. (already released hacked version)
And so, it's the same Max, but very lightweight. I don't even know where the pain is going.

m
mariol 16.10.20

SIFOSha
Yes, her lightness is embarrassing. But otherwise the graphics got better and optimization at the height.

s
sanchez752 16.10.20

The difficulty is greatly reduced, but it is all tuned.
In general, everything is fine, but there is a joint with control, when moving the view camera can snatch away into the ceiling, and quite often.

R
Remnant. 16.10.20

Excellent optimization, but damn, the cache weighs 1.3GB!!!

N
Nik_2323 16.10.20

And who has a save at the beginning of the 7 chapters, to get a pliz is very necessary ((

s
sanymc 16.10.20

Will go to Sony xperia arc s?

N
Nefesh 16.10.20

On my Xperia mini pro goes very well. Half of the game has already passed, the game is very popular. The graphics are like on PC, the plot is the same. You can remember the game)

X
Xank 16.10.20

On my Xperia Neo V quietly went, I liked the game, the plot is cool and the graphics for Android are also good.

g
gennaz 16.10.20

on iconbit matrix hd excellent optimization super, management is very convenient even better than on the computer.

L
Loki D.S. 16.10.20

I liked it, on pairs passed, very convenient, remembers the old -

D
DimZet 16.10.20

Didn't like that translation from 1C and neither how to change. All sounds are sewn into .sfv, and not unpacked.
Let me remind you that the translation from 1C is censorious, childish, cut-off and not correct. Here's an example:
Original - American Dream
Fargus - The American Dream
1C - Air Castle.
I couldn't return the voiceover, but the comics returned: http://yadi.sk/d/Y4uLuyo3E66kS

g
gennaz 16.10.20

The graphics in the mobile version are much better than in the PC version.
Mobile

Spoiler
Pc

Spoiler