3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20 07:55 pm

Restoring the Old Plot. (RMA Mod) (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Restoring an old story. Unofficial patch from RMA (RMA mod)
Goes only on the 5th and 6th patch!
Author of fashion R.M.A. (Maxim R.)

Summary of RMA Fashion Version 1.1
4 locations (Dead City, Secret Laboratory, Generators and Varlab) with their missions (e.g. talking to the Doctor in MG, escaping from captivity, or destroying Awareness in the Lab on generators);
A number of cut-out missions, skits, dialogues have been restored, the carved arena has been fully restored (will be available after the passage of the arena already known to you) and so on.
Fixed some of the errors of the original game (corrections from other authors plus their own);
Some of the mutants have been recovered, and they will not be so often caught.
During the course of the game, a couple of times you can ride the car.

My opinion: the mod Restoration of the Old Plot is by far the closest to Tom Stalker himself. All fans of stalker advise to play this mod and find out how everything should be, if the first stalker was not cut, and brought to mind.

Download links:
THE BEST mod (you can't install add-ons) on top! http://narod.ru/disk/21807302000/rma_patch_mod_1.1.exe.html http://ifolder.ru/18133052
UNPACKED MOD HTTP://NAROD.RU/DISK/21877619000/GAMEDATA.7Z.HTML

Supplement from MgVolkolak for P.M.A. Fashion Restoration Old Plot Version 1.1.

I've been testing for weeks, all the bugs have been fixed. At this stage the supplement is completely gluten-free. The balance is fine. The weather turned out to be wonderful, that on static, that on the dynamics.
The purpose of the add-in is to improve graphics (close to the builds), better AI opponents, improve gameplay, rebalance weapons, monsters, NPS, etc. At the same time I tried to preserve and even increase the original atmosphere of fashion as much as possible.

Description:

Global change.
1 More colorful and at the same time gloomy weather (partially used "Bild's piece!" and "Another adaptation for fashion").
2 Full rebalance of the components of the battle (confiscations of weapons, monsters, NPS, actor), grenade-making. More dynamic battle (there is no such thing that dropped the enemy in the chest of the whole store and he at least heches, in the course of GG is also vulnerable). Smarter and more mobile NPS (used "throwing grenades NPS"; included and redesigned "adaptation of fashion "Dangerous NPS")

Changes:
1 extended secondary assignment time to a week
2 disabled autoquests, now you do not impose work, jobs are taken from the workmen personally
3 Adaptation of sleep from Z.E.N.O.B.I.A.N. from R.M.A. Sleep can only be in safe places, for example on a cordon in the cellar on a mattress, or in agroprom on the sofa. Added a few new sleep zones.
4 A little cut old voiceover for realism. For example, there are no constantly repetitive phrases such as "CHE NADO" "NU TH TE BLIN" at the beginning of a dialogue with any Nps, even if he says something else. Men in gas masks do not speak now in a ringing voice, for example," "PAGODA THIS DORATS" well, etc.
5 The speed of the flow of time is reduced in half.
6 significantly enhanced damage from anomalies, now hitting them can even die:)
7 The dialogues on Amber are corrected - now everything is logical (The Shadows).
8 Dead Cleaner
9 Now in the name of realism, The Labeling runs like an ordinary person (sprinting roughly like in Metro 2033), in the name of balance increased endurance.
10 rotten, resoilated zombies Of The House
11 Lost GG. GG has become as if thinner, which allows him to pass through rather narrow passages or bypass the interfering npc in a close corridor (the author of the idea is someone from the coryphaeus of modding).
12 Changed the condition for the false ending of Wealth. Now it should have at least 1 million.
13 Helicopter shoots more aptly.
14 Main menu - "every day is more joyful to live" (AMC)
15 Bild's boot screens (Dometos).
16 On the thunderstorm, shaft and whitefish now hang a sight, on the abakan and g36 hangs a sub-barrel.
17 Trade is slightly rebalanced. NPS can sell unnecessary weapons for a penny. Merchants pay more for art than NPS.
18 Monoliths no longer poison jokes, but pray to the monolith ("Another adaptation for fashion:"), voiceover of the monoliths (AP).
19 removed detection sensor from binoculars
20 R.M.A. Textural Addon
21 beating light bulbs (MacroN)
22 Repacking dunin_ammo (IG-2007)
23 texture of new bandits (Y.E.N.O.B.I.A.N. mod)
24 what I forgot, if of course there is something else:)

Bonuses are set separately:
- user.ltx file with removed shadow artifacts (triangles at the edges of the screen) and a slight improvement in graphics.
- increase the viewing angle from MacroN.
- Mod from Scarabay changing kink to a librarian from Metro.

Thank you Maxim R. for the wonderful mod!

Download links:

Version with the RMA mod already included (240mb) http://narod.ru/disk/24444851000/PMA_mod_i_Dopolnenie_dlya_PMA_Final.7z.html

Supplement from MgVolkolak without PMA fashion (78mb) (! install only on top of unpacked RMA mod version 1.1 !) http://narod.ru/disk/24407859000/Dopolnenie_dlya_PMA_Final.7z.html

The supplement, surprisingly, is compatible with saves from the original R.M.A. fashion. That is, the saves from the pure RMA are loaded and work in this supplement.

Screenshots: Dynamics:
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Static:
pix.PlayGround.ru
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

A little news for those who don't know.
The creator of RMA Fashion, Maxim R, is working on a new version which will be new locations with a restored plot:
Swamp
Darkskeep

However, don't expect a new version soon.

M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

Demonstrating several scenes from RMA Fashion:

M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

News: R.M.A. included in the mod darkkeipe from the last build.

The quote "compiled on the maximum quality and connected to the game - sketches of the helicopter chase..."

However, wait for the new version of fashion in the near future again not worth it.

The author's quote about the date of its release:
It's not worth waiting for this year or next year. When it comes out, it'll come out.
I mean not that the mod won't come out, but that I don't know when I'm going to finish it.
The locations connected everything I wanted. There are 6 of them: Swamp, Dead City, Generators, Varlab, Secret Laboratory, DarkScape.

M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

UPDATE 23.04.11 (CORRECT CRIT DEPARTURES, I ask everyone who put previous updates to put on top of this update):

Spoiler:
1) Ejection (from OGSE) (slightly modified). The ejection is fully operational, there were no errors or departures during the tests.
2) Artefact Respawner ver.1.01 (author kstn). Now artifacts are born in anomalies.
3) Bypassing stalker anomalies (by Red75). Fixed a few departures, (cut a couple of minor functions in favor of stability, judging by the tests on the main function of fashion it did not affect - stalkers still bypass anomalies).
4) Changed the reward (balance is observed) in most quests, respectively, the description of several quests has been changed. Increased time between repetitions of quests up to 4-5 days. All quests to kill stalkers "one-off", that is, do not repeat. Other minor changes.
5) Lowered the price to buy information from stalkers.
6) Large number of fixes of small errors, edits of confits, balance, weather, etc. For example, Major Kuznetsov is quite brazen, for the passage wants as many as five pieces, that's a skunk!
7) Fast now is not killed by bandits.
8) New hood. It is based on DexIN aka CheVix's "Hood in the style of "FP".
Changes: Increased radar, because earlier because of it peeked out the edges of the minicard. I took away the watch, as there was a joint - at the sight of time did not disappear.

No new game required.

This update includes all previous changes.

Fashion Settings Artefact Respawner:
In the art_mgr file (gamedata'scripts)
del_art, del_suit, del_box - removal at the first launch of fashion: Artifacts, Halial Armor, Chiter boxes.
true - delete, false - do not delete.
By default, the removal of artifacts (except rare - mother's beads, night star, etc.) is set.

Link (3MB): http://narod.yandex.ru/disk/10899051001/%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%2023.04.11.7z

WINTER MOD for RMA (Cold zone for RMA).

SpoilerAuthor Fashion Cold zone: Galil
Refinement of fashion: MgVolkolak (snowfall, winter weather, snow MG, etc.).
In fashion used Argus gloves from the panorama, the sounds of steps in the snow (alas do not know the author) and various shaders from the Internet.

MOD works on:
Clean game.
Pure unpacked RMA.
On the addition for RMA from MgVolkolak.
On other versions, performance is not guaranteed, although the idea should work.

Screenshots:

Link 196 MB: http://narod.ru/disk/980104001/Zimni_mod_dlia_RMA.7z.html

For Cold zone (for winter fashion):
If you're playing "MgVolkolak Supplement" with "Winter Mod for RMA" and installed "Update 11.04.11" put this board on top. It doesn't matter whether the update is installed on "Cold zone for RMA" or it's "Cold zone for RMA" installed on the update, the main thing on top of all set this game date:
Link (34kB): http://narod.ru/disk/9924149001/%D0%94%D0%BB%D1%8F%20Cold%20Zone.7z.html

Music and anecdotes
1 Additional anecdotes from CH.
2 Additional guitar tunes and harmonica from the fashion sound remake mod v.4.0.

It is put on any version of the game, on any mod.

Link: http://narod.ru/disk/9908887001/%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B0%20%D0%B8%20%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%8B.7z.html

M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

Fixed all the errors, link to the update above (replaced the links).

G
Grand-_-97 16.10.20

S. Funny

s
sindicat21 16.10.20

I've got a fucking mod flying out under the strangest of circumstances!

M
MgVolkolak 16.10.20

sindicat21
Apparently version 1.0004 (need 1.0005 or 1.0006), or game repack.
At the moment I play in this addition, already in Pripyat, for the whole game there were 6 departures, this despite the fact that I am very meticulous passing the game. In other mods I usually have departures of 30 per game minimum.

S
Sima4 16.10.20

MgVolkolak

A lot of it.

b
babek 16.10.20

MgVolkolak
Thank you so much for the mod! It is a pity that weapons and armor can not be repaired. Arrow's automaton is a wooden copy, the whole game would have passed with it. And no, out of order, and very quickly :(

P.S. Can you tell us how, specifically the Arrow machine, reduce-disable wear? If I reduce for the AK74, it does not affect the car.

M
Morder07 16.10.20

steering mod, the original on the snub with it seems so squalid.
babek
about after the agribusiness on the cordon there is a mechanic, fixes the modif. armor and weapons.

b
babek 16.10.20

St. John's Wora whale7
Thank you! I just blew this mod. Downloaded with AMC Team another:

Shadows Addon
"This add-on is designed to enhance the atmosphere and bring the game closer to the builds..."

Author: Shadows
Version: 0.6 (20.10.11)

The main features are:
Restored "Kiss of the Bloodsuckle," a psy-strike pseudo-dog, as well as the ability of the buhrer to knock the weapon out of his hands and lower the endurance.
The Bild version of the controller has been restored as a new species that lives only in certain places in the zone.
After a long flight, the poltergeist now materializes and descends to the ground to recuperate before the next flight.
The Bild equipment has been restored with all functions, including the use of knife slots, binoculars and a flashlight, a full sleep with the ability to install time and use ammunition from the belt.
The ability to install and remove marks on the map in the PDA has been restored.
Fixed computers and the possibility of using them have been added.
The Shaders and some graphic effects from Build 2218 have been returned.
Fornication and the conflict of corpses have been restored.
Added Freeplay mode after the main story has passed.
The weather from the builds has been restored.
The Bill's design of the game and the interface has been restored.
Added new-old transitions between locations.
New vacant locations are inhabited by mutants.
Some textures have been replaced, as well as vegetation by Bild analogues.
Recovered from the builds some visuals of the main character, NPS and monsters.
Some of the light sources in the game have been restored.
The Bilda helicopter crash scheme has been restored.
The cut-out transport models have been restored. All transport has also been rebalanced.
Added periodic bursts of psi radiation on Amber.
The cut-out models and animations of the weapon have been restored. R-90, BM-16 and PKM weapons have also been recovered.
Restored by the disdock story intro-rollers.
Some anomalies have been restored- such as the transmission of momentum to objects from "Trumplin" and damage from "Rusty Hair".
Expanded AI stalkers - they actively use grenades, and can treat their comrades.
The NPS has been put into hiding for a serious injury.
Some post-effects have been restored.
Reports of stalker deaths have been restored, as well as reports of information being replenished in the CPC.
Sound and visual effects have been restored in the X-10 laboratory.
A large number of sounds in the game have been replaced by Bild, including the altered voiceover of some groups.
The ambient music on the locations has been completely replaced with more atmospheric tracks.
The system of hiding weapons in the zones of the traffickers has been changed. If the merchant trusts you, he will let you even with weapons in his hands.
Some characters have been added to the ability to mend weapons and ammunition.
The articles about the cut out locations in the PDA have been restored.
The description of some locations, objects, dialogues, weapons, etc. has been changed.
Some video settings in dynamic light are unlocked in the options.
The time to take secondary tasks is twice as slow and the time for secondary assignments has been increased to 7 days.
The ability to hang on to some weapons has been restored.
Corrections:
- Fixed departure when using food and medicine from corpses.
- The flaws on the global map in the CPC have been corrected. Fixed maps of locations Dead City, Generators and Chernobyl.
- The dialogues on Amber have been corrected - now everything is logical. Other dialogues are also right.
- Fixed the voiceover of the monoliths, now they do not poison jokes.
- The murder of Shustrom by bandits has been corrected.
- Fixed the frequent reset of the main character's visual.
- Fixed some errors and flaws of the original game.
And more...

Installation:
- Copy the contents of the Shadows Addon folder into the game's root folder with file-replacement.
- Installation order: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl ver. 1.0006 -> Shadows Addon.
- If you have a large-format monitor, then after installing in the name of the folder "gamedata_16" remove "16."

Notes:
- Addon is based on RMA Mod v1.1, its installation is not required.
- Installing addon should only be on a clean game, without any established mods.
- After the addon is installed, you need a new game. You'll also need to reconfigure the control and resolution settings in the options. It's a good idea to play in dynamic light.
- To incorporate the Motion Blur effect (blur on motion) in the game label properties, you must prescribe a key -mblur." For example: "D:S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'bin'XR_3DA.exe" -mblur

S
Sima4 16.10.20

babek

Friend, exile, please.

b
babek 16.10.20

Sima4
Here, please, add-on to the people: http://narod.ru/disk/29077979001/shadows_addon_v0.6.rar.html
And the theme on the AMC Team, here: http://www.amk-team.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=10631&st=620

S
Sima4 16.10.20

Thank you so much. I'm going to rock tonight. The PMA is almost over. In Sargofaq, I'm hanging out.

S
Sima4 16.10.20

babek
I have already installed PMA. On the first link, the Shadows addon weighs a gigabyte, and the second one weighs only 96 meg. Cho swing?

b
babek 16.10.20

Sima4
On the first link this same add-on is, a little more GB. ;) It should be put to a clean game.
The second link is to the page you need to read (!)
Message #622 - description
Message #629 - features, installation, etc.

I didn't like this add-on, it's an archive, there's no unpacked game date. I'd rather go to the end of RMA Mod v1.1

S
Sima4 16.10.20

Ok, thank you.

R
Rinat_Stalker 16.10.20

I want to start a new game and fly out