3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vityok 16.10.20 07:55 pm

Game questions (FlatOut 2)

Listen.
How to make pancakes on water by man???
I don't get it, he dives all the time!!!
Help
77 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarge1986 16.10.20

You need to feel the moment... I usually orient myself at the moment when his limb is just starting to touch the water - click ... Great or perfectly guaranteed) but you still have to consider how fast it falls

D
Dr. Steel 16.10.20

The game passed, in all four super-finals took the first places, and the last 3 cars in different categories and did not open! Has anyone opened it?

S
SergeyVirus 16.10.20

Is this like VENOM in derby class? I had the whole derby when I passed, then one tournament from it again passed and took all the first places, opened VENOM, probably the same and with the co-stars, until the second class of racing.

N
Nemezis 16.10.20

To open all the cars need to occupy only the first and second places. The third one doesn't roll! :)

[
[CHEK]ist 16.10.20

I opened all the cars and all the competitions for gold and silver passed and it shows "Career passage 93%"
What you need for 100% ?????

t
temp-64GTX 16.10.20

I've got 98% gone. Apparently for 100% you need to collect gold everywhere.

l
lenant 16.10.20

You need to pass all the cups 100%, including games with the driver. When I had football with silver, and everything else with gold, it was 99%. True, I had a glitch: I passed 100%, but the Tahs did not open. I didn't sweat and entered the code.
THE version is the face.

l
llitonop 16.10.20

There is a question - in the championship, during the race, if you fly through the windshield, can you go back?? what cherished button to press?

C
Chaprral 16.10.20

R

B
BUNTA 16.10.20

How to do tricks??? I don't get half the tricks (Help!!!!!!!!!!

C
Cheetah 16.10.20

BUNTA, it is difficult to explain in words, the main thing is to look closely at the tutorials and train)

B
BUNTA 16.10.20

Thank you Chetah.

m
master IF 16.10.20

Teach the nouba, that I know, it's okay to drive a wheelbarrow, or I always come 6 or 7. Sometimes I will come out on top and after 3-4 turns already 8th. Anyway, I'm counting on your help, very.

G
GaT [x] 16.10.20

Well it's a matter of time dear friend!
You need to at the turns from let the gas and reduce the speed, as the current turned at once pressed the key ...

e
ezhick 16.10.20

Hello world. I've been playing FlatOut2 for a long time. Almost from the day of release. And all this time I am tormented by the question, what is there, behind the code??? That's what I'm talking about. The license from Buki. Come in under your name player. Icon in the form of a star (optional). Next, the right icon is also in the form of a star. And there's "enter the code." He passed the game more than once. Every track and every competition is in the first place. Got a million of their money. I bought all the cars and all the upgrades on them. And the code is never given. Who knows what the code is? Or how to get it? And what's behind that code???

C
Cheetah 16.10.20

Duck is probably to cheat to enter) Chita is not Yusy, so I do not know for sure)

D
Dinamitobazukakalash 16.10.20

The guys save the chis to eat in SNEMAX written instead of the profile name to enter, introduced not a fig! The menu also has an enter code but also does not work! I've got a beech

D
Dinamitobazukakalash 16.10.20

that is, cheats

--
Actually, there is a button to edit your messages

C
Cheetah 16.10.20

Read here carefully how to do everything, should turn out

J
JANGSTA 16.10.20

And how to play online? Can... But how?And still the question is where to get new cars for FlatOut 2???? Throw if anyone has...