3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black_Eaggle 16.10.20 07:56 pm

How to stop not to jam the engine of the car? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the fourth part I remember, if you hold the debt on the triangle then Nico jammed the wheelbarrow and if you do not hold it then it leaves it on, the engine works, the radio is turned on and the lights are lit if you turn them on... but in the fifth part of all 3 characters jam the car, maybe someone figured out how not to jam? or it just did not come up in the game ... although sometimes I was able not to jam ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 16.10.20

If only on the run to jump out of it. ))
And so, the triangle does not work. Just push, at least clamp, still jams.
With the signal, too, it is not clear whether it is possible to put on it somehow or not?
When you switch to a character, they pick up the signal, and so easy out of the car.

R
Richards 16.10.20

In the saints row you can not jam the car by clicking many times on the exit button, maybe here too.

S
Shreps 16.10.20

Hello.
When you go out, she doesn't play, but when you jump out, she's going to beat the rules.
How do you get out of the car to play? :D

A
Alex497 16.10.20

Therefore, you need to get out of the car so that the engine remained turned on, and this, sometimes, turns out to be of course, but long ago there was one glitch. On youtube, look for...
P.S. And, most interestingly, in gta IV there was such a function that allowed you to get out of the wheelbarrow by drowning it or not, just had to clamp F to drown it out, immediately (in gta V) there is no such a pity ((

S
Shreps 16.10.20

Alex497
Well, you can pinch it, too, and he's jamming it, well, when you just go out he doesn't jam it, the car does it, maybe it's a bug, to be honest, music is kind of dirty money, not even playing when you jump out of it on the move.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 16.10.20

It is necessary to make a mod on the factory and accordingly to silence the engine in manual mode.

S
Shreps 16.10.20

Mr.Nobody....
I'm looking at the PC version, I'm not in a hurry to do something, I'm sorry.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 16.10.20

Elephant
But I think such a mod can be done yourself, the main thing to dig. I myself long searched for mod for cooler particles when shooting, well, that there smoke, sparks and all sorts of things was, in the end he did it, as long as did it a lot of little things found for example, how can Fov change the weapons, there's a return to add and a lot of other things)

C
Cryptor 16.10.20

You're "removed." For a long time there is a simple script that allows you to get out of the wheelbarrow not jamming it. Just on f. And if you have to go out and drown, then hold f. This IVStyleExitVehicle.lua plugin, its long yusy.

S
Shreps 16.10.20

Cryptor
Voo Sps

Cryptor
Sps canceled :D There were some friezes every 1 - 2 seconds, the music plays quietly in the general slag)) Stim version of the game.

C
Cryptor 16.10.20

Elephant
You can try the version that I use specifically.
I've got a steam version of the 350 with a quack reloaded, everything works perfectly.

http://rghost.ru/6xh4D4Jcn

S
Shreps 16.10.20

Cryptor
I have a license,372 version

i
insel 16.10.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/gta_5_realistic_vehicle_controls_1_1-93677/

D
Danua15 16.10.20

https://m. is working !!!