3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real Slim Shady 16.10.20 07:57 pm

Is it a shame to play with cheats? (Dark Souls 3)

All good evening) I downloaded DS3, chose a class of beggar, without buns at first. Defeated the first boss, as well as some kind of ice creature, it would seem to need patience. I believed in it, but patience came to an end when you lose a lot of souls, do not have time to pick them up from the place of death, then the hero slipped and falls. I didn't expect any other time to watch the game.
Now I have a choice, between cheats and fashion, well, some fashion that will simplify my life, will remove at least a little damage to the hero, I understand that I was screwed, but sorry to spend the whole August at the comp) alas I do not want xD. But you want to go through the game...
Advise mod, if there is such at all, so to speak DS3 for noobs. Well, if you don't, you'll have to cheat.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 16.10.20

Real Slim Shady
I'm not running here haters, hehe, will be hit ... In general, it is better without mods and cheats for the first passage. Then you can have a treat. And it is not necessary to try to pass the game as soon as possible, a couple of hours in the evening - normal. I went to the Storm Lord for three weeks at the first time. And no, he's a bastard. The main thing is "Don't hang your nose, gardemarines" ...

M
MunchkiN 616 16.10.20

you can go with some year of fashion on the locations to admire, to corruge loot.

T
TimGalimov 16.10.20

I don't recommend either for the first time.
but if the cap is just like the baker here on the site in the cheats section can find a trainer and play with it

R
Ricch 16.10.20

For the first passage of cheats or fashion yuzit well do not recommend. Better go to the game with phantoms, which you can call, cingeding coal. And also because of the cheats you can fly to the shady server, which you do not want (if you play on license).
And if you want easy passage, start first with a normal class like a knight, look at the best guns and how to pass and clean individual locations with which you have difficulties, and if you will be very difficult with the passage of the game, you can write to me in person, cooperate ;)

D
DeadRomashka 05.08.21

Well, I'll tell you this, I cursed everything, I downloaded the cheat and still cursed everything. a friend said go ye * and there would be a passage across the bridge,

In general, what with cheats, that without them, asshole, but generally working at 2 jobs and having 1-3 hours a week for games, potmou, that 1 day you sleep off the 2nd household chores + bed early then everyone's business I have no time to play and I want to play. So we decided to go on vacation with a friend and beloved to go through the whole rezik that eats in coop while delighted without cheats. Rippeklo in 6 rezik (, ​​in the tunnel with trains and most of all in the church) and so good to everyone.

ZY To read in online games was also a gidllo, so the interest in the game was gone. so you yourself, I'm in GTA finally, I don’t go, I’m not interested in everything there is to do. in the rdr, I'm ditching my ass while I'm happy))

k
kurskiy 05.08.21

"It's a shame when you can see" (c). And so everyone decides for himself whether he wants to test or just "feel" the game without much straining.

d
doshirak11 20.08.21

Ashamed or not, this is not the right question, but is there any point in playing it like that? definitely not

R
Ricch 20.08.21

doshirak11 There is a
sense. At least explore locations, climb in all corners, fight with all opponents, enjoy the game itself, without providing difficulty.

Everyone plays the game the way they want.

b
barbarian 20.08.21

Real Slim Shady
Play as you like. I usually play these games slowly. At first, I meticulously explore the location, maybe I fight the boss once, but I don't rush there. Then, as I feel that I am psychologically ready, without surges in blood pressure :), I go and already fight, but without fanaticism, if I need to repeat it in a couple of days. You can try an ax, for a change with elements of parkour. Or temporarily switch to any other game, do not force yourself to go through. As a result, you will go through any