3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
attacking_beaver 17.10.20 09:10 pm

A (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys, the question to those who play equally well on the gamepad and on the keyboards without any prejudices, what will you play on? I'm used to all the third-person ecchons playing on the gamepad (like witch, gta, rd), racing of course too. but here the first-person exchons still prefer the klavomas, for obvious reasons, on the gamepad tried, but still not used. it would seem obvious that cyberpunk should be played on the keyboards, but here is the presence of such cool wheelbarrows, plus if physics will be less bearable implies a gamepad. it due to the presence of trippers and styrs makes management more pleasant, and here, too, the choice is obvious not in favor of the keyboards. that's the dilemma. Who thinks what?
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 17.10.20

attacking_beaver
on the boxing gamepad as usual, it is more convenient for me to play with the controller for many hours and I pass the game faster with him

Z
Zgul 17.10.20

attacking_beaver
Play as you please. I personally prefer the lovoma. And I do not think that the control of the machine on the controller will be very different from the keyboard.

a
attacking_beaver 17.10.20

Zgul
that's what's more fun to play on a mouse, but as a race on a gamepad. here I draw an analogy with gta 5, no matter how many do not like this comparison, on the gamepad the control of machines becomes somehow more interesting, there is weight, controllability, and on the clave just like a brick sliding on the surface.

Z
Zgul 17.10.20

attacking_beaver
Don't? As for me, there is no difference. What to turn the stick aside, what to press the key. Maybe there will be auto-healing in the game?

a
attacking_beaver 18.10.20

Zgul
Stick can be rejected not to the end, also with trigers, you can slow down a little or slow down, and not to the point at once. this creates a feeling in more flexible transport management.

R
R_D_V 06.12.20

The shooter is just a mouse. Racing or mortal combat is for the controller

R
R_D_V 06.12.20

The shooter is just a mouse. Racing or mortal combat is for the controller

R
Rin Shirayuki 06.12.20

Now I would play shooters with a gamepad -
In general, play as convenient.

d
dania200421 06.12.20

I personally started with the first flat, playing on the gamepad, then, when I had a computer, I tried the catch. At first it was necessary to get used, after several years of using the controller, immediately with the flight is not easy to drag on the clave. Now I play both on the controller and on the club, I can say that for shooters, it is better to pick up, and for racing, rpg can take a gamepad. This is my personal opinion, after all, everyone is more comfortable in their own way.

P
Protocol10 06.12.20

Rin Shirayuki
Now I would play shooters with a gamepad -

Elementary play from the fall of most cross-platform jokes on hard and all sorts of "nightmares." On YouTube in bulk passages of console versions.

P
Protocol10 06.12.20

Rin Shirayuki
In your opinion - yes, or rather, not even according to you, you are just the bearer of such a stereotype.

R
Rin Shirayuki 06.12.20

Protocol10
Why do I need your YouTube? It's a matter of taste, who as convenient, for me so in shooters to play with a fall perversion.

R
Rin Shirayuki 06.12.20

Protocol10
That's why I advise you to play as conveniently, I'm not comfortable I don't play.

S
Spiny 06.12.20

I've been sitting on a PC for 20 years. Klava and mouse are my everything. There is a steering wheel for racing or all sorts of ATS/ETS. The controller for myself I see to take only for MK

M
Marsj 06.12.20

Rin Shirayuki
Consoles play everything with the gamepad.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.12.20

For himself has long decided, Gamepad for games from the 3rd person, the klava-mouse from the 1st.

M
Mazhid Abdulaev 06.12.20

attacking_beaver
I have a gamepad constantly connected to the computer, although I play mostly on the club with a mouse, I used to combine.

N
Nikolay Ololay 06.12.20

If there is a good PC, able to pull cyber, then naturally you will be, games in the first person

Z
ZeroFox1985 07.01.21

I play both the HBOX joystick and the keyboard mouse at the same time ...

l
le_prophet 07.01.21

Rin Shirayuki
Did you delete the comment or what? xd