3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 17.10.20 09:11 pm

A

so honest
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 17.10.20

Morgoth Warrior
What exactly do you mean? The title is loud.

z
zombijaic 17.10.20

The concept is stretchable, but I can call myself an honest man, because I am.

r
requiemmm 17.10.20

Chastity and nobility are objective factors that give the right to honor. That is, in modern times - a complete and absolute LOH. Don quixote, Knight of the Sad Image in the modern world - a heartbreaking sight. In short, it's not something to admit:)))

m
masha 17.10.20

Shape your thoughts in the topic correctly.
The title of the theme and the text in the topic itself are different things. Explain what you want to know and what the subject is.
I bet you a minus.
The Morgoth warrior wrote:
so honest
What can be answered?

a
antonrogov 17.10.20

You can call yourself as honest as possible, but in any (particularly difficult) situation a person behaves as he sees fit in this particular situation and at the moment, regardless of what he thought and said before. So honor, conscience and other such concepts are very conditional.
I don't have anyone who knows me so well about someone who can call me a man of honor. And those that are, hardly thought about it at all. And in general, to speak for other people, what would they say about me - the idea is empty.

R
Ripper Man 17.10.20

If a man lived to the honor he would be an animal.

P
Pilat. 18.10.20

Naturally I can. and here's the moderator of something dulled with my comment)

P
Protocol10 18.10.20

antonrogov
You can call yourself as honest as possible, but in any (particularly difficult) situation a person behaves as he sees fit in this particular situation and at the moment, regardless of what he thought and said before. So honor, conscience and other such concepts are very conditional.

No, it's not. In a difficult situation, someone can act on the basis of their personal motives, such as betraying a comrade to save his skin, the other will proceed from the principles of honor and will rather die or sacrifice his life than betray. There were many such examples in the war, and there are also in peaceful life.

V
Voin Morgota 19.10.20

requiemmm
And Ostap Bender. It's been a hundred years, but he's honest. Is it like that to drag Kisa? Uncle, give me ten cents.

F
FallAlone 28.08.21

It is impossible to live by honor when around 99% of those who are ready to wipe their feet in honor and everything connected with it.

N
No_time_for_gaming 28.08.21

now in order to defend his tin for a machine gun at the time to grab

k
kurskiy 28.08.21

Conscience, honor ... - these words like to rush those who sold them or drank them long ago. I have a number of principles that I follow.

S
Spiny 28.08.21

If we count honor and conscience, then there are no such people. Even take games and programs. Many pirates here (pirate games, programs, Windows, download music for free, etc.). This is no longer fair. Any person has done something in his life, not honor and conscience.

N
No_time_for_gaming 28.08.21

Spiny
is consider helping the poor
Robin Hood also robbed the rich and distributed to the poor and no one would say that he and the poor acted dishonestly

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.21

FallAlone wrote:
It is impossible to live by honor when around 99% of those who are ready to wipe their feet in honor and everything connected with it.
I would say that it is impossible without prejudice to your financial condition 8)
What is the environment, such are the realities, and then everyone decides for himself what determines his: being, consciousness or consciousness being? Of course, it is bad when it is not profitable to be good, but it is very profitable to deceive and manipulate. We have a flawed little world. It is necessary to find like-minded people, then your environment will be of the appropriate level, but it will not be possible to completely avoid a collision with radishes, one day, in one form or another, we will be faced with the need to choose: follow conscience, honor, morality, or lie, deceive, etc.
Spiny wrote:
If we count honor and conscience, then there are no such people. Even take games and programs. Many pirates here (pirate games, programs, Windows, download music for free, etc.). It’s no longer according to conscience
. Everyone's conscience also works in a different way or sleeps altogether. What seems shameful to you seems normal to another, and his conscience is calm. After all, conscience is the irrational side of human essence, it cannot be defined rationally. Conscience is when you feel uncomfortable that you have done something wrong. Not because with the mind (rationality) you understand this bad, but because you feel this bad in relation to another individual or group of persons.

A
Aarvinok 14.09.21

No_time_for_games wrote:
Robin Hood by
Oleksa Dovbush)