3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinistEG 17.10.20 09:09 pm

Running Man (Mafia DE) (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

After the aunt gets in the taxi and I press the ride forward, the wheelbarrow becomes uncontrollable. All sorts of freaks start. Absolute defiance on the teams.
Is that everyone's right or am I so lucky?

Repak from the hatab
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 17.10.20

FinistEG
I don't know what, but it's okay to steer on a controller, but physics is much worse than the original, the car doesn't feel, there's no suspension, just skidding and all, all the realism in that it's like skating

F
FinistEG 18.10.20

vovangt4
No, you don't get it. The machine is controlled less. In any case, in the initial mission, where you run away from the cops, but in the second there is no control OF THE WORLD! I'm going to hit the gas to move, the car itself turns on the fast and flies away in the truest sense of the word. The intersection flies, on the way knocking down everything that comes across, the aunt squeals. In short - alles kaput.

J
JackShepard 18.10.20

FinistEG
Buy a face, there's no problem with it.

v
vovangt4 19.10.20

FinistEG
Oh, I don't know, I didn't have that. I took the woman away normally, like the others, until the cops got attached)

w
w2k 19.10.20

JackShepard wrote:
Buy a face, there's no problem with it.
Buy-to-let. 🤣

_
_Vanoss_ 19.10.20

FinistEG
Try downloading the orig from Empress, passed the game, not a single bug met

F
FinistEG 19.10.20

_Vanoss_
Thank you, but I've already erased it and I'm not going to play it anymore. Just ran to compare with the old game. I slung it over to another save and looked at the picture. Yes, it's gotten a little better, okay. I'm not going to make it. The first time in the old days was enough. As for me - the game is not reusable, passed and forgot.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 21.10.20

I had a similar joke when at the beginning you walk away from the chase and jump over the bridge, after landing the car refused to be controlled stopped working control buttons ... immediately rebooted the mission and all the norms so far ...

n
nguan 09.05.21

vovangt4
Vova just write a cow on ice