3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.10.20 09:14 pm

Impressions of the game (Partisans 1941)

Well, my dear maniacs of tactics and strata :)) , Hooray !!! Our developers have done after painstaking work have released suitable tactics. Let's discuss whether the guerrillas managed to win the love of gamers, not only in our country but also in the world? :))
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salazar Viddemman 19.10.20

Played, reached the 4th mission, to clean up the hospital,. I was unlucky from the beginning, because I played the people's avenger. Random in the fall of the loot killed everything, and passage further became impossible, because I had 2 mauser, mosin at the new faith, nagan and mp-40 from the cache, all but the nagan worn out. To them only 3 rounds for 2 mauser (!), 5 rounds on Nagan and 8 rounds per mp, and this despite the fact that I shot only 2 times from the barrels: in the square at the rescue of Belozerova (ironically, I had a friend Lekh Belozerov) and burned in the next, sitting in the bushes (the German had a snake vision) spent about 30 grand. All the others put the KNIFE zorina! AND LEAVING NO ONE ALIVE! And in the end, the troops of the SSS dog: the knife no longer rolls and pass in any way, because each time the mission to start anew for the sake of extraction of 3 rounds somehow not high (((And no longer fell out, and not from one soup, so much even. , gags are enough, and THE AI is not quite adequate, also the same. In short, it is raw, as they will finish, you can drive, but the commando is still better ... Well, she is at least interesting for her kind of hardcore in terms of passing (although I'm probably so lucky)),, mortality is high, and bandages are nema) In short on a 10-point scale would be estimated at 6 out of 10, and only because of the potential, but I think it will also merge, as most of the current projects (i'm paying for the 4th port and the last

a
alexzet3 25.10.20

I bet seven games, considering that the norm but...
First of all, we didn't want to like in Desperado, we were camping, extracting resources and... What the hell? I'm playing it for that, or is it going to cut the Germans??!
Ooh tight menu, and the layout of the clava (but perhaps because of the pirate))
Third, why did you put in the elements of rpg, the same loot, and perks?
It's a war, not a festival!... But you could add a little bit of paint.

A
Andrey Taler 30.10.20

It's a good idea. I play with pleasure on the complexity of partisans (average as I understand). If you put the highest complexity, then there is nothing to whine, that play is difficult and ammo is not enough. There are bugs, but I haven't noticed much. There was no criticism at all. There was still 1 flight, but the game loads quickly and persists every 3 minutes, so it's not very riled even.
Patrons are enough and other resources are enough, mostly wielding a knife, in skirmishes get involved in the extreme.
The last commentator wrote some nonsense at all. Camp does not take a lot of time, all the hairdryer and in general quite ergonomically combined with the action of the game. Partisans somewhere rested and prepared for new forays and there was its own economy in some way.
I didn't like the layout! It's crazy. Nothing supernatural. In general, everything is simple and clear (p.s. is also a pirate)
The element of rpg and the development of Persians is maxiimically simple and does not prevent you from thinking which perk to choose does not take time (perks are very small, which is good, because it is very annoying when in some games make 100 pokes of which useful edge 10, and constantly use 5)..
To be honest, the game is for the amateur, but it is not bad, even very. In general surprised, I thought I'll play an hour to familiarize myself and remove, but I sit for the second night and urine fasshiks. For myself put 9 out of 10, but more objectively I think that 8 points deserves and I would like to see more players learn about it, or I'm afraid will pass by the gaming community (

-
-ahgd 17.11.20

The :) game is not :( bad. A lot of missions there after Bertha?

F
F_a_r_sh 18.06.21

I liked the game very much. Completed the whole game, there were no bugs at all. License, everything worked fine. Fast loading, good graphics, the game itself was delayed. The only thing I did not understand is why the perk is lulling with chloroform, but maybe this is for the future, where missions will appear, where it will be needed ... If only they did not abandon it and continued to develop. I will wait for dlc, take everything !!!

D
De_Killers 25.05.22

The game is very good, interesting gameplay. But there is one thing, it is very short. I went through the whole game with stealth and only in the final mission I decided to shoot.

L
Lvinomord 09.07.22

Very atmospheric game. It was evident that the guys did it with love. We met a lot of interesting characters on the way. Very good voice acting. The full passage of the game took almost
36 hours.

S
Spiny 26.07.22

Well, in general, the norms, but as for me, Silent Storm falls short, and SS is completely ancient. In fact, they are very similar, but there it is completely tactical because of the turn-based system and even with RPG elements. There is also pumping here, but only in talents and no parameters. In SS, there were also destruction physics and backaches, and at the same time, as I already said, the game is old. And here in 2020 they released without many chips. At the moment, the game has not yet passed, but I will see it soon. In general, the game is not bad, you can run around in a squad and think about how to get around enemies in stealth missions