3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 17.10.20 09:22 pm

How does the game break down? (Baldur's Gate 3)

Tried drop-out through Artmani on health, health in the magician 9 mahs , (whole, 4 bytes if anyone needs) but still the shaft can be a blow in brain eaters more than 9. Only the ship passed and cut off on the first fight after and even threw the pirate, bought a license in the steam
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
artenoz 17.10.20

leonta
There is no difference between a pirate and a license, because the game in GOG without protection (but I really bought myself, it's worth it - patches quickly come). As for the complexity of the fight - no problem, quietly already played 30 hours, now in the dungeon I lie down. However, at first I do not recommend to crawl alone (and then too, the company and more fun, and easier), after the fall advise to go immediately in a straight line and pick up there Shadouhart (she as a priest can and a little to dance, and treat). In terms of cheating, I recommend breaking through Cheat Engine, so from KP it is better to break exactly temporary hp (if you need), but for 30 hours never there was a need for cheats - any fight goes without problems, if it is prepared and taken into account the environment, with gold, too, if you study the whole map (because there are enough little things, armor and weapons for sale)