3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Volk12320 17.10.20 09:22 pm

Soap image (Drug Dealer Simulator)

tell me what to do with it, in other games everything is normal

6 Comments
Sort by:
V
v
vincent44 23.10.20

You can't do anything about it yet. I have the same stuff, and I have a license. This after the last update 1.6.10 seems not to remember the game has yet deleted. While just waiting for the next update, can be corrected. If it's worse, they won't. So wait, I'm waiting, too.

f
fisting221 28.02.21

either graphics, or you downloaded patches to prevent the game from lagging. also as I said, maybe from graphics, a computer on cor3 and a card for 2GB I play at 1024x768 at high and 30 fps by eye with a patch that is here without soap, if it hasn't helped so far, try

R
Real slim shady 28.02.21

The only thing that can make such graphics is a low resolution, or vice versa a resolution that is not supported on your PC, check the resolution of the Desktop, if there, for example, 1240x1020 then set the same resolution in the game, no more, no less. Well, if it doesn’t help, then it’s something with the game and you’re not to blame.

f
fisting221 28.02.21

Real Slim Shady
as for me with a low resolution, I do not agree, I play at 1024x768 and high settings are, and everything is without soap, either graphics or a game

f
fisting221 19.03.21

well, the whole question is settled, this failed update came out then and worsened the schedule