3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nik kak nik 17.10.20 09:22 pm

The problem with the Black Books (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys need help, in general faced with a problem, reading black books does not give any effects ie in the apocryph when the book appears a choice of 3 spheres, click the choice of some effect is a glow type of choice made but the effect and information about talent is not. The game is the latest version of the legendary edition. When a different version of the game with a separately installed Dragonborn passed a long time ago, there were no such bugs. Reinstalled the game results 0, perhaps damaged saves, but to start an over-game desire absolutely no 60 level as in any way, too much has passed. Can someone face such a problem?. What to do.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 17.10.20

Sparta attacks
In the quest task to collect all the books, and the selected effects are temporary (maybe I'm wrong) and the weather in the game will not do.

n
nik kak nik 17.10.20

No talents are not temporary, they are passive and they are useful, especially since I need useful buns from these bonuses, because I remember when the first time in another version of the game, I received bonuses from books and now not, the question is that I can not understand what is a glitch and bug .Maybe with the console you can somehow solve this problem. It's just not a fact that even if I start the game again, and new saves this bug will not appear again. That's why I asked the question here, maybe someone has already encountered it. ? The question remains relevant!

m
mad wolf 17.10.20

Reinstalled the game results 0
When you re-set up - catalog with the game demolished completely or on top of put?
at least all the sub-catalogues in the data catalogue should be demolished

Save the file-sharing report that someone with a clean game checked it or your game.

n
nik kak nik 17.10.20

Figured out what the problem is, most likely broken the saves themselves. I tried another character, I had a different dovakin, I had a good thing. so after reading the black book, the Winds of Change got into the apocryph and there the bonuses are activated by the scientist's intuition, the intuition of the companion and the intuition of the lover of the zgt; in general, everything works. It's a pity that the saves of the main character glitched.

t
troll0740 17.10.20

Help the problem with the book's sharp pen. Looked at YouTube after the davakin comes up starts to start the kats scene and the book opens but I do not, pamamy people.