3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanechekProsto 17.10.20 09:22 pm

Unable to connect - network services unavailable (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

I'll start to the point!
So my korefan gave me an account to play Call of Duty MW-Warzone. I went through the company, played multiplayer, varzon and decided to buy!
Bought, played on his akka, about two days, on the trail. day, shows me the message "NOT REALLY REALLY"-network services are not available.
Tried many options to solve the problem, three times re-set the game,
and Vindu rolled back to the later version, because he thought that because of the update of the wind does not let, but the wind did not demolish, and in the router chemicalized, even the provider called and connected the static IP. But with a VPN he fell me let, how so then?! I used to play all the rules. was, but it's not a matter of course to play with VPN there packs are lost and pings bitch!
Comrades can, of you who knows how to solve the problem?

19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zEmberg 17.10.20

Try deleting the Call of Duty folder in my documents

b
butcher69 17.11.20

Solved the problem? I've had it all the way out of the blue today.

M
Muzikant_83 02.12.20

zEmberg
It helps, but all settings and saves disappear...

S
SanechekProsto 08.12.20

butcher69
Muzikant_83
zEmberg
Hi, I have now changed the habitat of my and therefore another provider, I work and Warzone and Cold War, but there is BUT do not know what it is related, in general stopped going to me and in both games, with VPN all comes in, tried to put static IP - did not work. Turned it off, and played on a VPN, after two days everything worked. Literally the day before yesterday again does not come with a VPN comes in. I think that when you have a dynamic IP then they also change and Activision in the bath these IP (most likely range). And you will need a little manipulation to do, when the dynamic IP changes and he lets you into THE COD then you will need to put static IP that's all. (BUT IF I'M WRONG.

E
Efreitor_24 09.12.20

SanechekProsto
I have the same problem. It originated after moving to another place of residence and connecting Rostelecom, as other providers were not connected to the house. Before that, I used Beeline and problems with the game never arose. Turned off Upnp as advised on one of the forums and the game began to go through again. Other ways to solve the problem did not help, and the option with a VPN do not consider, tk increases ping. Today I decided to disconnect the Internet from the computer and connect via phone as a USB modem (on my phone also operator Beeline) and the game immediately entered. But through the phone to go into the game is inconvenient, and the traffic is not rubber. So I'm thinking, isn't Rostelek a special condei in Kolda's server?! What for? Angry Russians are there and all that.

S
SanechekProsto 09.12.20

Efreitor_24
By the way it is possible, but most likely it is Activision blocky.
I'll wait until the IP dynamic is changed, as soon as it lets me into COD I'll put static IP, and I'll just watch, thereby checking my theory!
By the way, I heard from a kid on YouTube abroad, he lives, said that maybe because of Discord does not come! I decided to try, shorter HAT!
I don't know what else to come up with, because when this connection shit first happened, I spent a week solving the problem!

E
Efreitor_24 09.12.20

SanechekProsto
I don't know. All my life I've been sitting on a beeline, and I use the rostelecom only for the third month. In general, good and good speed good, but these misunderstandings with the server made doubt in this provider. And again, compared to the beeline, it is more expensive. In the condra does not pull much, pure buzz was to understand and reveal the regularity. I did, I'm whitewashed. In short, let's see how it's spoken.

u
uzzy 19.12.20

A similar problem .. I live in Spain, the Internet is normal (600MB). So I don't think that Rostelecom is blocking there.

u
uzzy 22.12.20

It seems like I fixed the problem ..
Here's what I did - first I went to the router settings, in the DNS settings where DNS Server1 IP Addres enter -1.1.1.1. And here DNS Server2 IP Address is the value 1.0.0.1
Then I took all the steps of this video
And it seems like the second day works
If anyone has problems how to do it - write in a personal, I'll go through the teamweaver to help)
Also , write down whether it helped you or not.

f
ferbion 28.12.20

uzzy
doesn't work

b
butcher69 30.12.20

SanechekProsto
Yes, everything was fixed on the same day with me

s
sizewind 08.01.21

SanechekProsto
And from which vpn was sitting, because I can't play with vpn Windscribe and also TouchVpn, can you tell me what vpn?

O
Oxygen_woLF 05.08.21

If someone is relevant! We reset all network settings in Windows. You can through Adwcleaner!
We select the checkboxes in the settings. And everything worked for me ...
NO VPN NO UPNP - It did not help

A
AnPei 05.08.21

Oxygen_woLF
I wanted to restore through this program so that the sight reticle changes, the reticle changes?

k
k3plex 07.10.21

Try disabling your firewall

H
Horse567 07.10.21

yes already two days such crap.

H
Horse567 07.10.21

there is an update, verification and everything is new, technical work from 5 to 7 October.

M
Mishag94 18.03.22

SanechekProsto
Guys, here's the solution for you
Provider Rostelecom with me!
I bought a physical IP from them for 180 Rubas!
Opened ports in the router settings
You will need to open TCP ports: 80, 443, 5223, 8080, 3478-3480, 9295-9304 and UDP ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 9295-9304

And also disabled it in the UpnUp router settings

M
Mishag94 18.03.22

SanechekProsto
Guys, here's the solution for you
Provider Rostelecom with me!
I bought a physical IP from them for 180 Rubas!
Opened ports in the router settings
You will need to open TCP ports: 80, 443, 5223, 8080, 3478-3480, 9295-9304 and UDP ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 9295-9304

And also disabled it in the UpnUp router settings