3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTSas64Rus 18.10.20 10:10 am

Impressions of beta-version online game on PC (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

I have been writing as a fan of the CoD series since 2008.
I haven't missed a game in 12 years. I only play online modes.
Chased in the multiplayer around 3.5 hours, swung 30 degrees and decided to share his feelings.
The weapon is not felt at all and shoots almost everything the same.
For some reason, the entire interactive was removed with the opening of the doors and shooting from the stop.
Glass is not broken and does not fly, as in MW2019.
The grenades are thrown with some delay. Sounds of shooting, as back in 2007. As well as graphone. All that cardboard, simplified.
The levels are quite angular and quickly get bored.
And in general, the game, as if from the past. It doesn't give the impression of a new product. And of course it can't compete in MW2019.
Probably as the upcoming game is to blame this damned 2020.
In a word, 2020 is enough!!! We are already fed up with coronavirus, the absence of RTX 3080 and 3090 in free sale. And then there's our favorite hallway joke comes out so hmm, hmm, ambiguous.
In short, the emotions and impressions of the network beta version are more incomprehensible than negative.
Will I buy the full version of Sold war, probably yes, but only at a discount after a while.
As guns, perks and levels require serious refinement.
However, there is a small plus, the game should work well on weak computers. But it's inaccurate.

What do you think about this? How do you like Beta?
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_TheGhost_ 18.10.20

Maybe I have nothing to compare, caldu used to play only pirated versions, and then decided this year to try the beta test. But I really enjoyed it. In my opinion, the graphone is not so bad (played medium-high), the map of Miami looks just super. It's bad that there's no shooting from the stop. After the warzone is not enough, perhaps still finish. As long as I like and I'm inclined to buy.

X
XaHTHaX 19.10.20

Full hat! The game is raw and will be so in release! Weapon wretched, optimization squalid, squalid animation, squalid graphics, squalid sounds (except steps), the whole game is completely slag! The previous MF at one time cooler....... for such a "G" the ruble is pathetic. I'M CANCELING THE PRE-ORDER!

I
Igrok 87 19.10.20

Does everyone have a microfreeze game?

g
gloccc 19.10.20

The two only advantages compared to the 19th year are good maps, without squalid doors (which encouraged campery) and the sounds of footsteps. Everything else in the 19th year is better than that.

J
JAkeS7 21.10.20

Player 87
No. works steadily in high-average settings. Within 50-80 FPS at 1050TI and i5-8300h 16 RAM

A
Antidepressant Dok 21.10.20

In short, it's not bad. Strongly from the sorcerer there were no high expectations. It's always the same. Arcade shooter. in the beta either the registration of hits suffered or the cheats were already. I hope she's finished.

H
Hellspell 23.10.20

I personally liked it. More arcade shooting mode. You can feel the recoil well. I'm cool with KP when you shoot the enemy. Very interesting UX. You get a little pleasure after each kil.

The interface in the game has not changed much. But that's what didn't really like it was the weights on the guns. Everywhere is the same and not particularly comfortable.

B
Black_Cherry_Shveps 08.11.20

Well, to be honest, the game is not bad but raw and do not need to be evaluated strictly!

V
Valtermax 14.11.20

All progress was zeroed out, after the beta. Sadness)

x
xSerGx_00 14.11.20

And you want it, he's always zeroed out. First time in a beta?

G
GTSas64Rus 14.11.20

xSerGx_00
But COD POINTS experience points have remained with the previous version. It can't help but delight.

x
xSerGx_00 14.11.20

GTSas64Rus
What are they for? "Chet don't remember them.

G
GTSas64Rus 14.11.20

xSerGx_00 on these points buy seasonal passes or decorations