3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PetrShishkin 18.10.20 10:11 am

Dynamic resolution problem (Mortal Kombat 11)

I downloaded this game today and noticed one strange thing: dynamic resolution only works during gameplay. During everything else, the game goes with 100% render resolution.

This is very infuriating during the fight, because when using special abilities (Fatal Blow and TD), which take away control - the game begins to go with crazy brakes. During the fight, the game is normal, but during the scenes on the engine or these abilities the game goes to the slow-mo.

If there is a way to make a permanent render resolution? With the game on UE4, it's easy, but in this case there's no option in the configuration file. As I know, the highly redesigned UE3 is used here.

In general, I hope that this problem can be solved. Although I don't understand one thing: why was it necessary to distort the resolution of the render so much? Would do like everything: a slider that adjusts the resolution of the render (from 50% to 100% or 200%)
1 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrShishkin 18.10.20

All in all, found a way to a little speed up these moments. We go into settings - PC data - turn off the option: "menu and inserts in 60FPS mode." The videos are still rendered in full resolution, but they're not that slow now. The problem with the render does not solve, but so it is better than a complete slow-mo.