3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Longel 19.10.20 09:44 pm

There are experts on reshade do not know how some shaders work (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

Namely ray tracing and other shaders from this author
Somehow you turn them on purely without setting them up and you don't see the difference
In other games, they seemed to have an immediate effect

Well, I do not understand how to use quint bloom not only in this game but in general there are so many sliders but part of the method of poking do not understand how it works or what affects
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.10.20

if n seen not any effects means the game is old (16.04.2001) and uses the old api
Nada use a converter from dh8 to 9 or insus to master the depth buffer of all sorts
I don't know what I'm doing.

L
Longel 19.10.20

MunchkiN 616
I led about the new resident 3 which remake
And specifically about Ray Tracy from Pascal
I just don't get it.
Well, and other shaders from the pascal, but there I'm interested rather than specifically this game, but in general

M
MunchkiN 616 19.10.20

Longel
I think Shader takes the values of the depth buffer and the values of the world's normals roughly as it does the ambien perglue. (but he searches for close angles only) then the mouth takes the data from some visualization buffer and stupidly does the space space global illumination or makes some calculation in the vectors in the depth buffer space. optionally for this he can use the core mouth to accelerate the rendering of vectors and maybe not use chickpeas I do not know. (those of any indirect light there will depend on the light in the screen space.
there may still be a sm it's something similar
https://pix.playground.ru/saints_row_2/2804674/
but on the screen it doesn't work properly and doesn't work like a sm
but looking at it you can roughly imagine how the sygh works replacing black occlusions with colored ones.
anyway I think that's how it is. I'm not a programmer so after seeing the code in letters I can't figure out what's doing.

L
Longel 19.10.20

MunchkiN 616 I kind of meant to show visually on the resident
And that is a couple of video presets using it there kind of as it works and in fact if purely it turn on the effect is not visible
If you twist the global settings of the resadeid and then turn on the thread we get ghostly copies of all the items in the game
As a result, it is not clear whether it does not work everywhere or specifically in this case it became useless after the update
After all, all the current presets are made either under the demo of the game or immediately after its release
In general, I would not text and the actual settings of the resadeid and screenshots from the game with the proper work of certain Shaders

M
MunchkiN 616 19.10.20

Longel
ghosts - perhaps there is a conflict with the ttaa or other temporary smoothing. particularly if there is a static translucent screen shot in the frame.

L
Longel 19.10.20

MunchkiN 616
Yes everywhere copies of the subject are transparent
Or something like that.
In general, someone could show the settings of the game and how it works properly
On screenshots it is possible with stroke of those places to pay attention

And with Bloom from Pascal to understand the plan of settings that there is
It's more accurate to explain what's behind it.

L
Longel 25.10.20

In general, no one sits here who actually sets presets for myself as far as I understand?