3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 19.10.20 09:44 pm

Optimize the game (Death Stranding)

Let's share views on the optibe. Imho is quite it, the truth of the graphics in the game so itself very specific, but does not require over iron, on medium systems you can even you 4k play. I don't know what's going to happen when the action starts, but the game is still tedious, I don't know if I'll get over it before the shootouts and I won't put it in the basket before))
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 14.11.20

Graphon in the game is peculiar! I've never seen anything like it) I really liked the music in the background. Will need to download and put on the ringtone) The atmosphere of the game, just for me!!!! Settings maximum, friezes and lags no, the game gives excellent performance, which can not be said about Kraysis remastered. I'm going to say what I'm about today.

s
sgtghost 14.11.20

There's something to discuss, most locations are empty but atmospheric. Everything on the ultras flies with vertical synchronization on the rtx 2070s in folk full hd and management is pleasant, and for high resolutions DLSS 2.0 to help (admittedly in 1080p I have a soap picture - turned off).

g
gennaz 14.11.20

The game is so well optimized that the budget PC is excellent.
Spoiler

S
Starkin 09.03.21

gennaz
Every five minutes I notice a drop in FPS for 15 seconds version 1.02 pirate .. the hardware does not heat up .. the firewood is new .. maybe the authentication from Denuvo is in progress since this version, as you know, bypasses the protection itself without a cutout .. who encountered and how to solve ! Thanks in advance..

g
gennaz 09.03.21

Starkin
It's simple: you have 8 GB of RAM, and the game uses these 8 GB even with 8 GB of video memory. So your RAM consumption is even higher, because. video memory is only 4 GB, because of this, the paging file is actively used, hence the drop in performance.

S
Starkin 09.03.21

gennaz
Yes, but .. when using a swap file, the game should work in jerks .. and it just plays smoothly .. and yes, this has not happened before in this game .. drove the time norms .. but right now, it has changed in it .. in the game

S
Starkin 09.03.21

gennaz
On your vidos, there is also 8 RAM and 4GB video, but I did not notice any slowdowns .. what's the catch bro .. explain

g
gennaz 12.03.21

Starkin
Try to roll back the driver on which it worked normally.

S
Starkin 12.03.21

gennaz
Did it .. didn’t help .. I’m boiling myself now what happened

g
gennaz 12.03.21

Starkin
Check through the task manager if any third-party process has appeared?

S
Starkin 12.03.21

gennaz
Not bro .. fse norms ..

S
Starkin 12.03.21

gennaz
I understood what you mean .. the miners could grab but no .. I'll have to fucking download the game again .. since the game itself was deleted by me personally .. I will support XATAB for distribution .. May heaven rest in peace to him ..

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.22

The game is very demanding on the processor, with a powerful video card, of course, my processor, even for 4k, is not quite enough to use all the resources of the video card. That's just where the processor power is spent, the dog knows him, there is not much action in the game, everything around is static, there are no large numbers of NPCs like in other open-world games. Most likely these are the consequences of porting, because the game was originally made on the console, but only in the PS4 console, the percentage of the level of the weak package fuff 8350, probably even a little weaker. And here the 16-potochnik is in overclocking, although the old one is oiling by 60-70%, it’s not clear where

Z
Zudokorn 09.07.22

Good day gentlemen. The forum here, as I understand it, is not very lively, but you never know.

Director's cut eats a lot of CPU resource, as I understand it. At maximum settings with DLSS, the I711700 is loaded at 70-90%, while the RTX 3070 chills around 40%, as a result, there are no stable 60 fps, on ziplines and in some other places drops up to 40-45 fps, sometimes even lower. Is it really so bad with optimization or are there any solutions?

Windows is fresh, firewood, the computer is relatively new. I7 11700, RTX 3070, 16gb ram, game is on SSD. I tried to run Control next to it - it flies at max with ray tracing.

M
Max P 09.07.22

Zudokorn
Disable DLSS the load on the GPU will increase and its load will increase and in theory the CPU will have to unload a little.
And if you play 4k, then 16 GB of RAM will not be enough for this game.
Spoiler