3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spam_Dex 19.10.20 09:44 pm

How do I run a game at 165 GHz? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

I have a game running at 60ggz and only in the window works at 165, how to fix it or some kind of config? I saw on YouTube vidos where the scale and optimization are disabled and hacked on behalf of the adman. And like a 165-hz vual. That's not how it works.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 19.10.20

Spam_Dex
Is vertical synchronization on?
P.S. If so, you should experiment with the forced inclusion of the vertical in the settings of the graphics card. By the way in the latest DCH drivers nvidia had a problem in vertical synchronization. It was decided banal by the complete removal of the driver and the installation of a standard (not DCH!).

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

Spam_Dex
In this forum do not listen to anyone, he is conspiratorial. It's all like zbs, and the fact x. On the snout, it's all for screwing up streams done, more than 60 MHz only in window mode, they include window secret, include these two ticks which are that hen and the type of everything at all works. The engine of this game does not support more than 60 Hz on the entire screen, it is even on the off site written. So don't listen to the mamki hackers, about the bewitched optimization, etc., all the same and dull as in the Mafia 3

r
randevu9999 19.10.20

Spam_Dex
Oh, and I'll correct myself, at 2 to not be able to play like that. FullHd will run in 165 with such a methadx