3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 19.10.20 09:45 pm

What will be the support of the SSE4.2 or AVX instructions? (Cyberpunk 2077)

What's the question?
What will be the support of the SSE4.2 or AVX instructions?
Intel Core i7 - first and second generation will pull or not

i7-860
i7-960
i5-750
i5 950
Xeon
AMD FX
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 19.10.20

StormX07
Minimum requirements: Intel core I5-3570K / AMD FX-8310.

P
PETFAL 19.10.20

The game has long been done, the Vlyatli Cyberpunk will work for the iron companies, so that will go on any iron on the minimals.
1060 in the systems says a lot, the more the game will be on old consoles.

c
cheezette 19.10.20

StormX07
If The Witcher 3 pulls all future games, it is unlikely that the KP77 chot will change

S
StormX07 03.12.20

I read on the off forum, everyone laughs.
Apparently there will be no support for SSE 4.2.

We need to cancel the pre-order

O
OnlyHitman 08.12.20

Infas are really on this subject zero. Intel core I5-3570K has minimum requirements in this game and this percent supports AVX instructions.
Another question is whether it is necessary to run the game or not.
There was no AVX in the witch at all.

G
Greencore 08.12.20

On the torrent is a version of the game from the preload, downloaded people say that to enter the game does not give, because not yet the 10th number (jumps static screenshot with a warning). One person tried to enter the game with a phenom (which does not support SSE 4.1, 4.2, AVX), he was not allowed into the game, just a black screen and departure. Most likely, these instructions will be needed, so that the owners of old hairdryer and inteles in the fly.

G
Greencore 08.12.20

On the torrent is a version of the game from the preload, downloaded people say that to enter the game does not give, because not yet the 10th number (jumps static screenshot with a warning). One person tried to enter the game with a phenom (which does not support SSE 4.1, 4.2, AVX), he was not allowed into the game, just a black screen and departure. Most likely, these instructions will be needed, so that the owners of old hairdryer and inteles in the fly.