3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Otomika 21.10.20 10:21 pm

Friezes gta 5 online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, that's a problem. When I go through the range of 5-10 minutes of the city, the friezes begin. Running is all right, but here in the car terribly frisit. Changed the graphics, various programs downloaded to optimize pc, the service extra cleaned but nothing helps.
PC features:
Pentium G 4600 processor (2 3.6 Hz)
HDD 1TB
Nvidia geforce gtx 460 video card
Operational: kingston 8gb
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 21.10.20

Most likely you have an Internet fuflo of some 10 megabits... although as well as the computer too

O
Otomika 23.10.20

Shadowclonejutsu
I have 100mb/sec internet.
This topic is to solve the problem with lags and not to measure who better "campukter" collected: from school lunches, with parental money, with gifts or personally earned.
I'll be happy with the advice and any other help, not just chattering about "you've got 《campukter》 worse than me, l.h."

S
SonyK_2 23.10.20

Otomika wrote:
... When I walk through the range, after a 5-10 minute drive around the city, the friezes begin... Pentium G 4600 processor (2 3.6 Hz)...
In multiplayer, the load on the system should be higher due to additional network data processing. Try to make it dark during the game (e.g. MSI Afterburner).
Spoiler
It is desirable not as I have, but that you can still see the loading of individual cores / CPU streams.
Example
The more data, the better. If something in the system is loaded to the maximum (or almost to it) - the problem is this.

O
Otomika 23.10.20

SonyK_2
CPU - 60-65%
Hard drive - 100% (after leaving the game minutes 2 remains loaded)
RAM - 5-6GB out of 8
Video card - 40-50%

O
Otomika 23.10.20

What is most surprising is that on a low chart that on a high, there is no difference with friezes. A couple of minutes they're gone and then they start.

M
Metalist1925 23.10.20

Needless to say, there will be no difference, as the percent can not cope

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

Otomika
There's clearly a problem not in the size of the RAM. It's not enough, though. Start with the graphics card.
Otomika wrote:
RAM - 5-6GB out of 8
More, about two times as much.
It's not like that. In msi afterburner to monitor:
Spoiler
HWiNFO64:
Spoiler
AIDA64:
Spoiler
You can put the gadget and track the values:
Spoiler
Otomika wrote:
But here in the car is a terrible frisit.
It's really like data access problems.
Otomika wrote:
CPU - 60-65%
More like a lie. Although with the gtx 460, maybe. But the interest there is overloaded. There is an opinion that during the loading of the location ahead of the percent, fulfilling the request, is loaded under 100%, which leads to the stop of the rendering of the picture, and as a result a noticeable frieze. And it is clear why during the movement it happens, loading in front, and walking you will not go far.
even if the 1st ents have a stock (with such a video card) then there is a release of memory and loading of the location in front. Lack of video memory, processor power or weak HDD is usually scorched by unloaded objects around.
Otomika wrote:
Video card - 40-50%
I should have paid attention. How's 40-50? At 60-65. Looks like I lied. Dig underload your graphics card if it's a constant value. Hence the friezes. No one's ever said about the temperature.

S
SonyK_2 23.10.20

Otomika wrote:
CPU - 60-65%... Video card - 40-50%
The total loading of the CPU does not mean anything yet. If the game loads some streams to the maximum, and others remain not fully engaged, just because the graphics card can be underloaded - will depend on the single-stream performance of the processor.
... Hard drive - 100%...
With such a download it can easily be that the data do not have time to load, especially he wrote.
... Running all right, but here in the car terribly frisit ...
In the car the speed of movement is higher - you need a faster loading of data.
... After leaving the game, 2 minutes remains loaded...
Look closely what the disk loads. If some third-party process "rapes" him, where is the guarantee that he doesn't do it during the game?

P
Patrick Star Online 23.10.20

Very similar to RAM. The free space in it ends and there is a load of 100% on the hard drive. There's a swap file going on.
To test it enough (for test purposes) to disable the whole swap file and see how the game will behave. If instead of brakes catch the flight from the game or the message that the memory is over and the game is time to stop, then it is in the amount of memory.
VOVAN WOLFovich has done a good job of describing ways to promote real RAM consumption. Although he had no disadvantages for the post.

O
Otomika 23.10.20

"Look at what's going on. If some outside process so "rapes" him, where the guarantee that he does not do it during the game
"
? SonyK_2
Range mploads 100%
Evening promotion, as advised by Vovan Wolfovich

O
Otomika 23.10.20

I've been driving a minute and that's the load. Surprisingly, there are no lags. Just launched Mem Reduct and immediately frisit.

S
SonyK_2 23.10.20

Otomika wrote:
... Rangers 100% ...
That's what I'm talking about. The game always turns to the disk, and in the moments when it is loaded to the maximum, the data will not have time to load from it and there may be delays.
Well, that posted a screenshot, it is a pity that it does not show how the cores / CPU streams are loaded separately. Just do not necessarily do it external device - Buerner himself knows how to shoot from the screen.
Spoiler

O
Otomika 23.10.20

SonyK_2
Laziness was to go from the comp to the site))
So the drive will help solve the problem?

S
SonyK_2 23.10.20

Otomika wrote:
... Solve the problem will help sd drive?
Possibly, but not a fact. When...
Otomika wrote:
... that on a low chart, that on a high, there is no difference with friezes...
... it is a high probability that the CPU ligament (primarily) is not "exported" by the RAM. I used to have an Athlone (from the backup comp in my profile), left the video as it works in a processor-dependent game with the same RAM and graphics card that is now (the main comp), even though the game was installed on SSD - if you look closely, you can see that the CPU is loaded almost to the maximum, and the graphics card "stands."
Spoiler
But if on any settings the disc is loaded to the maximum - it can be in it: slow, long undefrageed, old, etc.

You can see 74 k/s on your screen, and what's the limit on the monitor? - Just when the frame rate limit in the game (vertical synchronization) is disabled, because of the greater the load on the processor. If the monitor has 60 Hz, try to turn on the vertical, and if you don't like it, put the necessary frame limit in the nVidia panel...
Spoiler
...or in RTSS.
Spoiler

O
Otomika 23.10.20

SonyK_2

The disc is quite old, he is about 7 years old. It's been there since my first PC.

65Hz monitor. It's a good time.
After work I'll try what you've advised!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

SonyK_2
I've been thinking for a while whether to leave this:
Spoiler
SonyK_2 wrote:
With such a download it can easily be that the data do not have time to load, especially he wrote.
How did you get it connected to downloading a graphics card? And then what. Well, the textures or objects will disappear. everything is in place on the screenshot, and the video card download is 46%. In any case, even with dull HDD problems with the download of the graphics card can not be. And since the processor has a free "time" performance (yes, you can call it overloaded, but there is, it is not 100%. in Assassin I played at 100% load, and it is only frieze, stop rendering the picture because of the overloaded percent), then with it. CINGES here is in perfect order. He does his job and his tasks. There is no complaint about the stop of the render (hanging) and the disappearance of objects and textures.
SonyK_2 wrote:
It's a pity that it doesn't show how the cores/CPU streams are loaded separately.
Google to help you. This game evenly load percent, even 8700 and in the core and in streams perfectly can (but not about it):
Spoiler
And it is quite enough for this game, especially with the old lady 460. Standing in a building with a loaded world, a free protz and a cooling video card, HDD is not the direction.
In the end, rolled under the spoiler, because again reread the question of the author. There's rather no link between the video card and HDD downloads. Because:
SonyK_2 wrote:
you can see that the CPU is loaded almost to the maximum, and the graphics card is "idle."
Here except that a weak memory system speaks of a low FPS, because the G 4600 can and in 100 frames (there are examples in Google). Then, say, in a mere 74 frames it's ok on low graphics settings. Put higher and see the numbers of the video card download. We don't know which RAM model it is. Maybe he doesn't even have an XMP profile on. Moreover, one bar or two are worth it, the same is unclear.
In this case, everything is tied, which is a simple norm, and during the ride there is an appeal to the disk (loading the world and objects in front), including because of the lack of ozo, and then the friezes begin. The processor, as I said, is fine. HDD is a swap file and over time a cache. I still doubt when there are examples of 8GB of ozu. There's 4GB of frieze.
Spoiler
Because data is not downloaded all the time. And also, the data is cached.
Spoiler
Although, again, they are cached on the disk. But in the single norms, and online is a lot added and what added? Maybe there's a glitchy range.

Otomika
Watch this video, you have the same nonsense in the game (he has friezes at 4GB of ozu, this moment):
Spoiler
And yet, I understand that the whole system is on HDD, along with the game. Perhaps yes, data sharing with the Internet is growing in the game online. And how much load on the disc in the single?
A little more information on RAM write - how many bares, at what frequency. You can use CPUID CPU-q (https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html) using the Memory section.
Otomika wrote:
The disc is quite old, he is about 7 years old.
Which disc? My same 7 years. But it's wd black at 7200 rpm.
Go into my computer and clap "properties" through the PKM on the disk. There's "equipment" and the name. It's not that important, but we'll see.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 25.10.20

SonyK_2
That's the situation. The brakes match the load on the disk. 100%, overloaded. Similar configurations are playable. The question of the cause lies in the current iron. He's got a wind:
"Winda is not the official and assemblage of some person who has compiled a utility in the installer with the ability to carve out various possibilities of wines.10 Interrupted Windu (cleared the section with Wind 7 and set there 10)". And one more thing - videochip heated. But according to the comments, usually these are artifacts (at first glance past).
HDD is normal. And state and speed. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB ST1000DM003 7200. The single is norm. The client has nothing to do with it, it comes out (or I don't know something). Your way out. There is a variant of memory leakage in the game and the vinda curve. tempers are normal. The game, by the way, is in the window. There is no load in the easy-to-drive load, only during the game. The percentage is overloaded, but the fact is that when the disk is hit under 100, the percent starts to fall into the load, along with the FPS. It was 70, it was 30. And the graphics card is in the download.
Just like that:
It is right for him to harmonize the expense of the ooz, at least to exclude the leak. So far, everything seems obvious, as he wrote. All on one disk, lack of posture, in the mule requirements are higher, hence the load on the disk.
There is also an opinion - Windows Performance Recorder. It's an old problem.