3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladspp 21.10.20 10:21 pm

incomprehensible lags in the game (read the description) (Genshin Impact)

And so, the game itself works well, but at one point it sags for a second and that's it... the picture remains the same, but the process of the ira (I do not know how to put it exactly) continues, that is, I click on the blow and hear how the character begins to attack. Read on the Internet and found nothing, can anyone face it and was able to solve the problem ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Vemax 25.10.20

Also periodic friezes. So far, I haven't figured out what the problem is. I sin on a hard drive, although maybe the problem is something else.

M
Mr. Vemax 25.10.20

Vladspp
I have this question, do you play on the laptop or on a stationary PC?

M
Mr. Vemax 27.10.20

I think I've solved the problem. In my computer why the visual C's codec was cooled for 2015 and 2019. I set them up. It kind of helped. There was no frieze yesterday.

V
Vladspp 29.10.20

Mr. Vemax
On the night, most likely it's not about the railway...... I've got a very good place on my note.

V
Vladspp 29.10.20

Mr. Vemax
I put these libraries and all exactly in one moment the picture hangs

M
Marsj 29.10.20

Delay of the game server. Poor connection to the server.

M
Mr. Vemax 29.10.20

Vladspp
Is the game on ssd installed?

R
Rayden 29.10.20

Vladspp
Is there a avast? Remove.

V
Vladspp 30.10.20

Marsj
don't think (ping above 90 doesn't jump) everything is stable with the internet

V
Vladspp 30.10.20

Mr. Vemax
Yes

V
Vladspp 30.10.20

Remand
No, avasta not

P
PhysxN 30.10.20

A similar trouble with friezes. Games on ssd. By Confiscate Ryzen 2700x, GTX 1080, 32 Gb RAM.
Maybe 20 minutes not to brake, but maybe for a minute 3 times when turning the camera. Judging by the graphs, the load on the CPU and GPU drops to zero by 1-2 seconds and the peep. You can't play with that during arenas.

V
Vladspp 30.10.20

PhysxN
well me a slightly different story, the game works well, and then there is a micro lag, well it can last a little longer and after it the game continues to function, but the picture freezes, it can happen at any point in the game.....

P
PhysxN 08.11.20

About random friezes. Found on the off forum a tip one that worked.
The plan is:
1. Run the game through the launcher and immediately roll it.
2. Wait 2-3 minutes for reliability on your desktop until the game is in the background to download.
3. Expand it and click "continue" to download the character itself
4. And again to roll the game, wait a minute 2-3, turn and friezes will disappear.
The advice is strange, but in 2 days there was not a single frieze. During the game he folded it, left it in the background for half an hour, the friezes from it did not come back.
Here's the original tip:
SpoilerHi, every 5s, I solved this problem as follows:

Stay on alt + tab while opening the game (let it open in the background) do this for the 3 screens.

When you are already in your world then you can go to the game, I had this problem and at I understand there must be some problem with dedication of cpu threds.

A
Aidger 01.01.21

I play on PC. Usually, it doesn't crash out of the blue. It only takes off when I open this particular door. To complete the mission, I downloaded the game to my phone. But the phone is not right ..