3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serg686 21.10.20 10:21 pm

Became the Kagan of the Mongolian Empire, what to do with a horde of 25,000? (Crusader Kings 3)

Hello everyone, started to play ck3 a couple of months ago, the first two times were unsuccessful, first training for the Irish English ate, then for Rurikovich, did not understand the inheritance and my brother then finished me off. The third time I decided to start from the corner of the map, so that from all sides did not attack, and the choice fell on Buryatia, the second character from the dynasty was already caught, and during the press of the next "Duchy" was able to get the achievement of the "greatest khan", paying for it with gold and prestige, it turned out that I had fulfilled the requirements for the number of warriors and maybe something else there was, I do not remember. So after I got the title in my capital there were 24,900 warriors (hordes), who knows how to play with them next? The process does not want to spoil by inexperience. It is not clear how the costs affect them, they appeared - but there is no deficit in the budget, despite the fact that there is a war with another ruler. It is clear to drive them west, but with the first major neighbors I have a truce, there is a huge territory.

3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaJIok.Sub 23.10.20

endless war with everyone, it's just, you're a tribe, at all

S
Serg686 27.10.20

It all ended as quickly as it began, until I was fascinated by the power of my army, began to conquer the expanses of my Kagan died, and all the power passed to the heir, who was not in the authority of other powerful vassals, one of whom called to the duel, with the probability of my victory in 0%(I had a branch of learning), that is, there were two options: a duel or simply to agree with him. I don't have an empire anymore...

S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

Serg686
Ha! Here I long and persistently collected the Russian Empire, and when conquered, it seems, Novgorod - there is a princess, regent over the child (whose father by the grace of a cloak and dagger left that game session in advance))) ). So - Novgorod conquered. And she, with a branch of war defied my GG - a healthy man, 39 years old, had a skill of fencing, but walked on a branch of intrigue. By valor he was also above her... But that did not prevent him from draining the woman, dying in a duel, in the end - tens of hours to collect the Empire in one sexual place. "She" became Empress... However, not for a long time, I was not for nothing all the little important duchy gave members of his dynasty, a couple of uprisings and again in the territory of Russia a car of small, gnawing among themselves, duchy, principalities and a couple of kingdoms)))