3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapellimestari 21.10.20 10:21 pm

Nogames

From the title you might think that I ask for advice, but in our forums everything is done wrong. It's customary for us to whine and scold.

So, breaks, and play nothing. You look at the libraries: Steam, Epic, Yuplay. It's not like, it's not wanting, it's junk.
I want to play. I'm going to have to go with my head.

Bought Death Stranding - did not go, vidro without 12 DX, as it turned out. Return.
I wanted to buy Ghost Recon, read reviews - I wanted to. I set up something from the old - took melancholy, demolished.

November is approaching, the asphalt does not dry out at all. I don't want to run, I don't want to walk wet. There are not enough friends, everyone is sitting out. In the pantry is a bow - go shoot, or what?

Autumn moping is a theme.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper man 30.12.20

Shot someone's knee

r
requiemmm 30.12.20

And who to shoot then? Passers-by, I think, will object, it is a pity for the birds, there are too many heart-rending squeals from stray dogs when they hit, those who are not indifferent and turn green after yesterday come at once :) And the fine is big and with confiscation :(
The same garbage, in principle. Autumn dullness deprives everyone You have to force yourself, otherwise I will not see the end of this list planned for passing in the night :) And so I already drop everything that is not able to interest in the first hour of the game.

D
DemonXL1080 30.12.20

Here I have the same thing ... I tried old NSFs, and witchcraft too, bf 3-4 also did not work ... also a lot of games ... as a result, I installed Doom 2016 and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, the one that the first part ... put the picture from the doom on the desktop in the background, turned on the red backlight on the monitor, and the backlight on the table, in the end I play these 2 games, while holding it, I'll see how it goes ...

Spoiler

m
masha 30.12.20

Is there really nothing to play with? More than ten thousand games have already been released, there is something to play, from the 80s to the 2000s there are a lot of games.

K
Kvasilich 30.12.20

Pfe, autumn blues, nogames, fuck it, I have this nogames for half a year already - developed by the second decade are completely lazy, one mass-produced slag is stamped, and even prices are bullying mom do not cry - Wandering Grandfather, The Last of Ass2, Death Shell, Mafia-Knotty Edishon, ugh! This year only Nio2 and Ori-vilofzevisps entered large projects. It's a shame that all the gusto rolls into a lump and is thrown to 2021 - there is Mount & Blade2 for 1000+ hours of flight aerobatics, and the epoch-making memorial Elden Ring, and forgive me, Stalker 2 ... There is not enough time to fill everything up. So it turns out that it’s thick, it’s empty ... I’m sitting out of idleness, finishing off achievments in the Sex Knight, waiting for the Silkworm Song, and trying the other turkey meat - I found Noita, a kind of mixture of Terraria and Ded Sels, a curious contraption, + Urtuk: Desolation,
pysy. In three weeks, Cyberpunk will dispel the autumn blues of millions of gamers ... at least those who are waiting for him)

a
antonrogov 30.12.20

Genshin Impact give it a try. I like it so far.

p
pimpf 30.12.20

Mafia remaster, RDR2.
SpoilerThey were just hacked
. I myself recently discovered Age of Empires 2 definition edition. I am not a fan of strategies myself, but now I have this one of my favorite games, there is still a very good Russian community, if they can suggest anything and teach a little.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.12.20

I haven’t had a leg for the last 10 years, I don’t have enough time, since my family and children. And work is exhausting. If 5 years ago I could play at least somehow nights, now my head starts to ache from fatigue. Therefore, sound healthy sleep, and play again aside until next time.
Once upon a time, when there was a car and a cart for games, I poked at them in the same way, not knowing what to play. And now interest in them has increased, although the collection is small, there is not even a "hundred"

I
It cant be for nothing 30.12.20

Better to dig into old stuff, there are more interesting games and there is practically no tolerant crap.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.01.21

It's a funny situation when the market is oversaturated with games so that their ocean, it is physically impossible for one person to pass everything, and you are facing a lot of all kinds of games. That's why you get lost, your eyes run up, you don't know what you need.
The answer, however, is there, the instruction was given long ago: divide and conquer. Define the genre that interests you, so you will significantly reduce the number of games from which to choose. Yes, choose by genre, and then something specific.

D
Dream seller 29.01.21

My advice to you is not to read reviews.
Ghost Recon Wildlands treadmill and coop there are people playing.
The content was brought to Brekpoint and most of the bugs were fixed.
There is a grind, but not at all terrible.
And it's easier in a cooperative.