3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Hvostikov 21.10.20 10:22 pm

Camera response delay (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Essentially, when I want to switch the camera, or zoom in, or delete it, the camera reacts immediately, but immediately returns to its original position. And only after a couple of minutes she comes to the right position. this applies to all camera changes, distance, approximation, change of view from 1 person to 3rd, and vice versa. How to fix it? Without a change of view, it's not comfortable to play at all
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 21.10.20

Something similar was in the LE version of the game, after installing some kind of fashion. I remember mod then deleted (put and removed through the Nexus mod manager), but the problem with the view remained even when downloading the save before installing the mod. Removed the game, cleaned the system, installed it anew. When you download the backup save (made before the fashion installation) everything became the norm. I can't say anything more accurate... long ago the case was :(

R
Roma Hvostikov 21.10.20

airstorm
This is the LE version

R
Roma Hvostikov 21.10.20

I'd like to know which files need to be reinstalled to fix it.

a
airstorm 21.10.20

Roma Khvostikoff
Are there a lot of mods installed? I wish I could even remember what the mod did, which broke my approach-removal of the camera and the view of the 1st 3rd face... I don't talk about the name.
If someone who has encountered such a similar and can give good advice, I can only advise to go to the utility BOSS or Wrye Bash, can help.

R
Roma Hvostikov 23.10.20

airstorm
Well, let's give our hero. In the meantime, I'll try to clear the saves with progami.