3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rad 21.10.20 10:23 pm

Hotkeys (Sacred)

Why are there so few rounds for skills, and so many skills, and these shit so little.
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xan 21.10.20

"Kruglishkov" only 5 for weapons and Combat Arts. There are no hot keys.

W
Wyveren 21.10.20

Healthy guys I'm in the game new (8 level) tell me what to swing for Gladiator?

s
s1eepwa1ker 21.10.20

The hot keys are 1234567890 for each weapon and skill left to right. For all bottles, the hot keys are illuminated. Without what is bad, it is the lack of key assignment, as in the :(

E
Enclave_Bear 21.10.20

And for a horse there is a hot there ???? What would her call, get off and sit on her?

L
Lexus 21.10.20

In the portrait of the avatar in the upper right corner appears a forged

E
Enclave_Bear 21.10.20

Oh, man, I know! Is there a similar button on the keyboard for this button, i.e. a hot key?

E
Enclave_Bear 21.10.20

Oh, man, I know! Is there a similar button on the keyboard for this button, i.e. a hot key?

a
asd 21.10.20

12345 switching between weapons cells
67890 switching between combat arts

Space - drink a bottle of health.
q - drink a bottle that skeletons kills
r - potion of concentration
e - antidote.
w - bottle of experience

2wyveren
I rocked like this: rocking possession of axes, armor, wearpon lore. You still need to take agility or parring. I advise two-handed gladiatorial axes from weapons. I," for example, walk with such an axe 500-1400. (it's level 42)

R
Richards 21.10.20

Bl was sick of looking at the keyboard and looking for buttons, they couldn't do comfortable controls? The fact that now it is for pianists bl, 3 fingers on skila, one at the right viola and you need not make a mistake and do not press the gap is a cape of some kind ... How do you play this game then?

G
Goryun 09.01.22

Richards
Find Combo Masters in the game. You can make a series of skills. This way you will do 4 combo attacks and the game will no longer be like playing the piano. It is quite easy to figure out the buttons for potions, or even to press them exclusively with the mouse, since all potions except for the heal (which is for the space bar) are used quite rarely.