3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 21.10.20 10:24 pm

Lower-facing power supply cases

Tell me if you take the case with a power supply at the bottom, it will be normal or still lower position is better.
18 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 21.10.20

And now again and so that it is clear xD

c
ceptey8520 21.10.20

Horse567
Bottom or bottom?
P. S. Take the lower location, the top is not very convenient when connecting the various wires, assembly, the mainland you will most likely have to turn over, the center of gravity will shift to the top. But if you pick it up once and score on it, the top one will come off, too. And one more thing: the upper location is usually in the old buildings

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.20

The top pas is better because the top block takes a swell and a swell of the case and from the bottom of the dust if without a filter or it top kicks and if the body is large paired pull the power tep along the entire vertical and on the graphics card so that it is stretched and cracked and there is still for fat sometimes iron box from below.
On the other hand, the normal case of gaming with the top bp is now difficult to find and with a drive to search.

L
Lex-one 21.10.20

MunchkiN 616
Of course, the top is better, because taking all the hot air from the hull power supply will last much longer than if he stood at the bottom and took the air from the room.
And about the wire to the tspa, in general, the or above the mountains.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.20

Lex-one
nor know I have no block burned though the hulls are cramped and hellish
the paradox of the survivor is probably. now by the way, if I'm not mistaken, and bp 2007 with a 12 cm fan. and for the game bake tried on the assembly there gets bp 2010 some year, over the ath and corpus the corsair t 760 or a couple like that and the top feeders right at the right angle of the current to reach. aaaaaaaaaaa

L
Lex-one 21.10.20

MunchkiN 616
This is a problem of old bps, not new enclosures.
Personally, I was looking for a bp with 8-8 ts nutrition, there was not much choice.
Now if you collect a new pc, then take only the lower location of bp, in all modern buildings there are holes on top of the mother's location that would pull the wires to the tpe behind the wall.
There are even enclosures where bp is placed behind the wall. That is the most optimal.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.20

Lex-one
I'm aware that maybe this is a problem bp but I kind of have the length of these 8 peak dogs about 50cm hardly in modern bp make them longer and pull you need to on the very mink.
and as I said now, the upper-b.p. case is a rarity, provided it's a blowout game case, not an office baker's case. so it doesn't really make sense to discuss.
A thick enclosure - yes there is such an option there bp will turn out somewhere at the level of the mat board.

M
Marsj 21.10.20

The upper (hot) location is bpd for office PCs, more practical for street floors and there is nothing to heat up and for bp at the top no difference, because there is no hot percent, mother and graphics card.
For gaming PCs, the best is the lower location of the bp, the thrust of the cold stream from the floor , the end-to-end blowing - the top holes with turntables of the case.

n
neoandpha 21.10.20

I do not see a fundamental difference of location, much more important is not where the block stands, but what quality it is, and the body itself, whether it is made of foil and how it is blown

M
Marsj 21.10.20

Upper (hot) location of bp - bp in the case inside the PC case, air intake inside, peck-bake)

H
Horse567 21.10.20

And advise what kind of case to take this https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/a6ae752bbefa1b80/korpus-aerocool-aero-one-mini-aero-one-mini-g-wt-v1-belyj/
Or this https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/39bb6ea9e39e3330/korpus-aerocool-aero-300--cernyj/

H
Hellhound_Anger 21.10.20

Gera95 wrote:
The top location is better. BP warms up less

WTF? That's where the baby went. Lost in space.
Top... BP basks in less q like this? shoveling all the hot air.
The temperature inside is less ... the lower-position bpd throws the air out
Hot air, as you know, goes up , but still "BP warms less."
it acts as an additional hood of the fans on the back wall and the top of the case no longer make the view.

We're splitting up...

H
Horse567 21.10.20

Will anyone answer my question?

L
LancNoDance 21.10.20

Horse567
According to your links, one of the mini-Tower buildings and the other Mid-Tower, not knowing what components you will shove there, no one will tell you anything. For in one of the buildings they may simply not climb, and the other will be too big.

l
leva18 21.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
What a wonderful body for autistic people. ))
Not only is the BP standing downstairs under the graphics card, and the hot air is coming up on the graphics card. So the hot air is blown out of the BP down, into the floor, or into the shelf on which it will stand, and this air picks up the screw next to it and knocks it all the same, on the video card. Probably with such cases and tell that 80 degrees on the graphics card is normal. ))

H
Hellhound_Anger 21.10.20

The same gestic GerKa95 and lychch18 from two akkanus makes the appearance of violent activity of professors of the higher scientific community! But as usual he doesn't understand anything, he's got a lot of work!
Left18 wrote:
Not only is the BP standing downstairs under the graphics card, and the hot air is coming up on the graphics card.
BP doesn't warm up as much as you want. The air of the BP passes a small circle and is dumped outside the hull.
Left18 wrote:
So hot air is blown out of the BP down
Hahaha! The upper BPs are thrown out, swallowing the air, and the lower ones suddenly take the air from the back. Deal with the rotation of the valves. Not down, but backwards, and it always was.
Left18 wrote:
and he's hitting it all the same, on the video card.
You need to wake up and wake up and dip into the cold water. Help.
Left18 wrote:
80 degrees on a graphics card is normal.
hehe, funny, but normal for a turbine. Imagine, there's such tempras! Haha! It's the first time you've seen a bunch of people in your life!

Horse567
hehe, both pieces of junk. Deepcool MATREXX 55 standards enclosure. AeroCool AirHawk, AeroCool Aero One Eclipse. If you're out of these small boxes, the AeroCool Aero One Mini seems better. The ventilation and appearance. The second see-off has up to 372 mm in support, but how are you going to shove all the tuda, a miniature for the plugs, both cardboard small and essentially the same. Look at the heights, the lengths to come in. The body is taken for a long time. I'm a miniature

M
Marsj 23.10.20

Horse567
Choose
Spoiler

H
Horse567 31.10.20

and please tell me not noisy, not expensive 120mm fans.