3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 21.10.20 10:24 pm

On what other sites, you can communicate on games, and not only?

Does the playground seem to have very few people coming to the forum? Since I see here little is created by those, few people meet, it is interesting where then people in the interests communicate ... Who knows where the communication type of forums is to create themes and respond? I seem to be completely behind in life, and I do not know in these nears, where now in the e-day hang hang out communicate))
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 21.10.20

Katanar
riotpixels - can offer, a good site as for me, with adequate reviews and ratings

K
Katanar 21.10.20

Protocol10
Is there any communication on this site? Ordinary gaming sites are not so difficult to find, and I am interested in normally discussing interesting topics, with people with common interests, such as games etc.)

P
Protocol10 21.10.20

Katanar
Have

G
Gera95 21.10.20

There are no such. First of all because of the same services and sites, which first flooded the youngsters, and then total advertising and censorship. People looked at it all, spat and went to the streamers, with whom the same thing happened, began to sell for keys and advertising. And in the end, today it became archaic. Some kind of movement is still on the official sites for games, and that's basically the engine of the release of new games, and then everything becomes just as dead. Now the whole engine is directly in the games themselves, where there are chats, this direction is now developing.