3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JaspeR1337 21.10.20 10:24 pm

Passage of the quest with training stuffed (Genshin Impact)

The essence of the job, as you guessed, is that you need to overcome all the training mannequins. It would seem, what is the big deal? However, the difficulty is that it should be managed to do "in less than 2 seconds." And if your characters aren't pumped enough, we're in a quandary. BUT in this quest there is a small trick that will help us pass it. The fact is that the countdown begins not from the moment you hit the effigy first, but when at least one of them will be destroyed. So all we have to do is do damage to the dummies until their health is left for one blow, then take any hero who owns a two-handed weapon, and use a charged attack. It may not happen the first time, but you will quickly get used to it. Congratulations, you've done this "hard" job!
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
buch177 30.10.20

It's simpler. You make a blow to the steaming and immediately charged geo attack, this from which the spikes from the ground diverge. And that's it.

a
ashan20 13.12.20

JaspeR1337
Thank you, from the bottom of your heart)

F
FirCael 13.12.20

and they can be beaten on the 1st to a minimum, and then masan)

s
sab_lya 13.12.20

You can also throw in the center of one group of stuffed explosive rabbit Amber, stand in the center of another group taking the character with a two-handed sword and gardening unwinding the moment when the rabbit explodes 👍

a
asrind1 17.12.20

Well, developed in this game - to do a gemoric training mission ...

S
SofiaLis 19.12.20

You take the ember and set fire to the torches, then the liza and charged attack directly at the torches. Profit

w
wnpota 05.04.21

JaspeR1337
Probably I'm a sucker, but none of the above did not work out for me. Therefore, I have invented my own method:
1. I throw Eshka Amber into the first group of dummies.
2. I'm waiting for the bunny to explode.
3. Eshka Sukhorozy

F
Felix5984 09.05.21

you can still use the saccharose

G
GMXStyle 09.05.21

Whoever has a raiser, go to the dummies, stand approximately in the center of them and hold down Eshka, he blows them off with a bang, and is also great for mining ore, from one Eshka all stones are broken

m
muromez 09.05.21

... Ulta Xiang Ling .... and that's it)

P
PhysxN 09.05.21

The most budgetary way: Ulta Geo-GG