3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpha99 21.10.20 10:24 pm

The question (there are spoilers) (Baldur's Gate 3)

There was a question, has anyone tried to deceive a witch? Let's say we poisoned the Bard from the old temple to our camp. The Bard got our eye out safely. Giving him a fake instead. We insert a dummy, go to Karga on the swamp and give her a fake eye.

So, how will Karga react and ride?
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 21.10.20

I slipped one-eyed Will, the dialogue about the eye does not even appear, with one-eyed yr will be the same, I think.

A
Alpha99 21.10.20

I'm a new character. I did it the way I was supposed to. Old temple, bard, eye, stabbing, inserting a dummy and to a witch. In the end, Karga sent me in the woods. He says, "I'm going to have a boy with eyes on me." So it's not a life-long option. The witch doesn't seem to be fooled. I'm taking the question off.

s
sobr21 21.10.20

Alpha99
What kind of witch talk? Tea house? Is it possible to do a quest with it? I'm stupidly killing her))

l
lewe0fun 21.10.20

sobr21
another character who is supposedly from the larvae will cure

A
Alpha99 21.10.20

sobr21
He's the one if you talk to her. It will give an infusion on the parasite and there will be an understanding of why it is a bit "unusual"
And so there will be a little more party dialogues

A
AntyLaky 21.10.20

The question is pure for the sake of interest. In the extinct village there is a group of ogres, one of them, clever thanks to the hoop intel. So the question is, is it possible to steal a hoop from him, if so, will he be stupid?

r
raspisnoy1 23.10.20

AntyLaky
purely for the sake of an answer.... Take it and try SAM

A
AntyLaky 23.10.20

raspisnoy1
I'd love to, but... I've already passed and deleted the game.

s
sobr21 23.10.20

Alpha99
pancake, and you can face why it is unusual, or I have already deleted the game will not be able to replay .

A
AntyLaky 23.10.20

sobr21
The parasite was altered by Thetter's magic. The haga herself says that once already pulled out the usual parasite, and during the dialogue describes that the parasite began to lick, but after that the karga hit the protective enchantment that were on the parasite.

s
sobr21 23.10.20

AntyLaky
The pancake is intriguing, I want a quick release

R
RITCHII 23.10.20

Alpha99
Only the eye can not return))

r
raspisnoy1 25.10.20

AntyLaky
Three ogre spoilers!!
Spoiler I didn't snub him at first. The second time I called them-on minotaurs (one of them died) and it was said that the third call would kind of be the last. And since the types last help, then decided to steal Dulu .... he only has the Dooley Diary and the stuff... There was no hoop.
At last he will ask you to lick.)

A
AntyLaky 25.10.20

raspisnoy1
Thank you