3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shuma2 21.10.20 10:26 pm

The choice of a magician (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Can you tell me to become a magician, you must first join the guards who guard them? And what kind of quest should be carried out for the general to accept GG? The one where to find more crystal deposits? Just want to immediately become a magician, and then run everywhere and everywhere q) For earlier thanks!
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiFinsheg 21.10.20

I decided to join the magicians, passed the task with mines at Magnus, and then he tells me that I need to give a report to the admiral in Antigua and here I am to Antigua ...
Talked to the admiral, the task about the report was gone.
Who has already joined the ranks of magicians!!!?

r
rodrigos 21.10.20

I joined the mages, went through all the quests at the location and the general said I was ready to enter, but before that I needed to talk to the captain on antigua and then I freely joined the mages

S
Shuma2 21.10.20

Just want to join as quickly as possible, because the experience is spending on magic, swords do not swing at all. Because of this, each monster is a whole epic, and if 2 mobs, then all, you can reboot) That's I like to know, maybe you need to perform some certain quests to immediately join them, and then it is normal to study the world?

S
Sage Melphis 21.10.20

For a quick entry into the Magee complete the quest of Magnus with mines (there are 3 on the map) then to the Admiral on the island of pirates, save the city of pirates from the shadows, talk to the Admiral (he will tell to collect help from the ships of all factions) then go to Magnus and ask for the entry into the guards. He did it himself and was well received.

S
Shuma2 21.10.20

So there's a lot of time, energy and nerves before :( It's hard with a unshaken sword.

S
Sage Melphis 21.10.20

Buy bullets to the gun (500pc) and get them all out so far, I did, or I'm sick of flying from mob strikes.

S
Shuma2 21.10.20

Thanks for the good advice, it never occurred to me.

U
UNATCO 21.10.20

Ahahaha rags I have 4 skill pumped on 100 of them magic and passing in the first place... I'll have time to pump it out.

B
Blaster Dark 21.10.20

there are actually 4 mines... in the north of Taranis, just below and to the left, in the mages' camp behind the warehouse, and from the port through the teleport - the goblin mine...

S
Sage Melphis 21.10.20

Yes, there are 4 of them, but the quest must pass only 3, they are on the map and marked, and the one that in the camp like the entry does not affect (although it is all pass, there cases then for 2 minutes crystals to collect).

S
Setesh 21.10.20

IAragornI
boldly rock melee, for the magician he also needs somewhere at the level of 50 if I'm not mistaken. And in general for the game you can safely all the characteristics on 100 pump

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.20

It is difficult for me to fight with the magicians - his magic does not stop, he pret like a tank and knocks down the desired attack in the cat, helps only attack with crystals.

B
Baget Ivanovich 21.10.20

Shuma2
(I know that I was late with the answer for 6 years, but maybe which of the current players will help)

In fact, the quest for entry is short, you only need to run through the 4th caves, which mentioned Blaster Dark, half of the quests of which are built mainly on dialogues, and then come to Antigua, clean the city of hounds and talk to the admiral. After that, you can safely join the guards (talk to Magnus), so it's not long.

But for a pure magician here to play is unlikely to succeed (why only a guard and you can become), because the spells of even melee are pronounced about 1.5 longer attacks in the melee (although you can learn from the magicians of the accelerated caste, so there is a chance to win back the "pure" magician, but for this will have to sweat). Therefore, pump melee can not be ashamed, the more combat in the game is simple compared to Gothic or Dark Souls, which it so reminds, so that problems should not cause.

P.S.: Magic does not lose its meaning, it is much stronger and faster, and most importantly, the exact replacement of muskets, pistols and shotguns warrior and gives a bunch of bonuses. Also advise not to pump above 20 dexterity for the magician (guard), because he will be able to open the locks with a spell, which can be taken in the camp of magicians from the rat cadet, who collects information about all.