3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 23.10.20 10:14 pm

How do I turn the game around? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Good evening! Downloaded the repack from the hutab, did everything as described in "How to run the game on Windows 7"
And when I enter the game, I turn off the boundaries, the game does not unfold completely, you can see the border of the desktop! If I try to turn on the "Full Screen" option, the game will hang dead. What to do? How do I fully expand the game?
Who knows how to fix the problem, please tell me.

6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 23.10.20

Alt's Enter no ?...

M
Mr_Dude090 23.10.20

Ksedom174 wrote:
Good evening! Downloaded the repack from the hutab, did everything as described in "How to run the game on Windows 7"
And when I enter the game, I turn off the boundaries, the game does not unfold completely, you can see the border of the desktop! If I try to turn on the "Full Screen" option, the game will hang dead. What to do? How do I fully expand the game?
Read about paragraph 6 on this site: https://mafia-game.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=12569#post12569

DemonXL1080 wrote:
Alt's Enter no ?...
I do not advise to do this, the game will simply hang (observed only in windows 7 users).

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 23.10.20

Windows 8.1 Professional - Flying standards...

M
Mr_Dude090 23.10.20

GALALEKS SCHULZ wrote:
Windows 8.1 Professional - Flying standards...
Back when Mafia: DE just came out users in Stim discussed that the game is compatible with Windows 8.1, but with Windows 7 did not work. Only tips from the site (page above) helped, pleased as an elephant.
P.S.: Minusologists go forest.

v
vovangt4 23.10.20

Ksedom174
Borderless Gaming program to help

N
NullUndefined 25.10.20

If you need to get out of the game, then click the Win key and go to another application, simultaneously closing the game. I don't know if I'll work on Win7, I always do that at ten.