3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 26.10.19 03:36 am

How to center the crosshair in the game? (The Outer Worlds)

Hello, of course the game just came out (at the time of writing less than 2 hours), but still, nobody knows how to center the sight? I get the location of the sight unnerved even in Prey (2017), so now here is the same garbage, in the settings about it is nothing.
3 Comments
Sort by:
2000Arsen 26.10.19

Hello, of course the game just came out (at the time of writing less than 2 hours), but still, nobody knows how to center the sight? I get the location of the sight unnerved even in Prey (2017), so now here is the same garbage, in the settings about it is nothing.

D
DrealFox 26.10.19

I do not remember such garbage in PrEA (either I immediately turned off in the settings, not sure exactly).
In General, the most wonder how to remove the new-fangled idea, which is absolutely miserable and uncomfortable (especially if most of your life you played sutori).

D
DrealFox 26.10.19

I do not remember such garbage in PrEA (either I immediately turned off in the settings, not sure exactly).
In General, the most wonder how to remove the new-fangled idea, which is absolutely miserable and uncomfortable (especially if most of your life you played sutori).