3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 23.10.20 10:16 pm

Impressions of the game (eFootball PES 2021)

I haven't been to PES in three years. And what I saw this year impressed me!. I'm just excited about the game process. The movements are smooth, meaningful. So the game is calm, it's not a goofy run-up like FIFA. It's very similar to real football. I have no words to express all the excitement of this game!!! Arcade FIFA is exactly past, there is no desire to download it because there is no reason. Repetitions are so bright, such as they should be. You can create your own tournament, with your favorite teams, upset only that you can manage in the tournament only 4 teams, well, let's forgive it konami. I can't say anything about the online server, because I don't play one game online. I download the game to relax, just relax, and rest with eFootball PES 2021 is great!
9 Comments
Sort by:
e
e13geni4 02.12.20

The game is new, and the troubles are old... Judges are as blunt and incompetent as in previous versions. It seems that the rules of football have a vague idea. (however, like our judges in the real RPL). Whistles in favor of the guilty do not count. Somehow: there is a long pass from the center of the field and mine goes one-on-one with the goalkeeper, but.... whistle whistles. It turns out that there was a violation in the center of the field and I have to punch a free-kick... (or whistle on the break)... Serve from the flank, mine stands in an offside position, but the ball is intercepted by the opponent and ... Still follows the whistle and the soupstat punches free ... Oh-oh-oh-oh...... and such examples of the sea...

v
vjazmagall 02.12.20

e13geni4
+1
Played 10 matches. In all matches, I was the only one making violations and even if I played ball, even AI itself helped me to make violations. But the opponent of AI plays without violations. Passes also do not know how to work. It's kind of weird. I quit playing football with dog and phyva, somewhere from 14. Because there is no adequate connection with the Player, and AI has its own vision. I'll never forget Pes5 and 6 - it was football. Then did sort of nothing PES2009, and then slanted down. Fifa attracted only licenses and local network, which was then removed. Sometimes I will install a new part of Dog or Fifa in hope.... but alas 10 matches and a basket ((

e
e13geni4 02.12.20

The last adequate Pesik in this regard is 2013. I played it for a long time. All that after very disliked the gameplay. A lot of things were infuriating. For some reason, the transition to a higher level everywhere is achieved by the deterioration of the qualities of my players (rather than improving AI), why should I? ... My T.WERNER with his speed of 95 half field runs after the player with the ball at a speed of 70 can not catch up! Yes, he in any condition, even with a concussion of both legs, should overtake him! So all these ratings and their pumping are all tufts and they don't matter?! ... The responsiveness of the controller is strange, my player needs 1.5-2 seconds to start to execute the team, and the episode has already run out and the ball is selected ! ... The weather only affects my players, AI it is up to the light bulb... And such moments can lead the sea that you will get tired of reading !!
In general, Pes-2021 attracted only graphon and realism of the movements of players, with mediocre gameplay still have to put up ...:-)

e
e13geni4 02.12.20

What clowns in this "Dog" !
Dangerous free-kick, there is a wall, everything is as it should be. Safonov stood-standing, suddenly before the blow took the fall.... Well, we scored in an empty goal. I laughed, of course, the benefit of the score was already 4-0 .... But still. And another artist depicted "scissors" and hit his gate... happiness that it was at someone else's penalty box, not at his own... (personally I was satisfied with all this, though not so boring :-) )

e
e13geni4 02.12.20

P.S. I can't speak again about the terrible gameplay. I play with a fixed player, everything is fine, everyone has crazy speed, reaction, accuracy and the game goes into one wicket.
WHERE DOES IT ALL GO WHEN I PUT THE AUTO-MANAGEMENT ??!! ALL the characteristics of ALL players are immediately seated on 15-20 points, they begin to crawl, they lose the reaction, accuracy, feedback on each button up to 2 seconds. !! Even at the average level it is difficult to cope with the team 20 points lower in the rating. KINO is not for the faint of heart, not a game ! You have to be a super-super-professional, or with the rating of all the players of 95, and the usual player here has nothing to do ... A GOOD picture!!

S
SergeySZV 02.12.20

I do not know the last 2 years played fifa and the difference is more than significant, here to play is much more interesting. Delays in the pass and impact are, I would like without them, but not critically, but I and the comp gaming, if the comp is weaker, I think it will become a real problem. There is a problem, cho at the level of an ordinary player, AI too often misses, it is a joint, I would like to fix it very much. There is also a problem that AI is playing too correctly, so do not happen, there should be more violations from AI. But in general and in general it is still interesting to play.

e
e13geni4 02.12.20

STOLEN 17,000,000 !!!
During a successful season, the club owner added 8,000,000 to the budget, I see them. And where is my 17,000,000 for the golden take, which I have been sweating all season and bleed ?!! Neither in the old, nor in the new season of these grandmothers I did not see, they just disappeared without a trace ... Who has been to Switzerland, maybe there is so accepted?

e
e13geni4 02.12.20

Played in a small championship, the money for any won competition and did not get ! (although the balance says that the money is listed). In the RPL, by the way, everything went smoothly. I wonder if there are small championships everywhere like that? In general, raw cheese, not a game ... (((

A
Andrey Smolnov 19.03.21

shit shit, not a game