3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Pekysh 23.10.20 10:17 pm

Little Phps on a powerful pc (Escape from Tarkov)

Guys help please. I have a system i 9 9900 k , rtx 2080 super phantom, mother z390, 16 gigs of operatives at 3600 frequency, the game stands on ssd. In general, the problem is this: the video is unloaded 100% almost never that 60 that 80% fps in general can fall to 40 on reserve for example in offline with bosses and bots as in the online map in this mommen in general on 30% loaded , no restrictions of frames and vertical do not cost, Highper trading turned off nothing unsamrable, on the shore in offline can also sit up to 50 frames but the trick is that in the same witch and subway map is fast running at 98% Help please the game is very liked.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 23.10.20

Aleksandr Pekysh
It's such an optimization.
Aleksandr Pekysh wrote:
Help please game very liked
I'm sorry about you.

W
Werdiss 08.02.21

i9900KF 64gb ddr4 2070rtx super seems to pull on ultras (

W
Werdiss 08.02.21

Aleksandr Pekysh
I have a similar config. I decided to go to the campaign)

A
Alllex236 08.02.21

Aleksandr Pekysh
Exactly the same garbage, only a card from msi
How many fps are in the metro? I have that tarkov, that the metro works 50-70fps, extremely disappointed in rtx 2080super

J
Just-Name 16.02.21

Alllex236Werdiss
Maybe you include msa anti-aliasing together with the maximum detail of objects at a distance (the first slider I do not remember exactly how it is called), if yes, then the hardware that will pull it out has not worked out yet. It was added so rather that people could do beautiful screenshots) The game, although poorly optimized, on your hardware you can achieve normal FPS with the correct settings, for example, on the old lady 1070 I play at 60 + fps all settings on ultra except for the distance of objects and the distance of rendering shadows and anti-aliasing of course. On the reserve and on the shore there are places where it sags, but on the other maps everything is normal.