3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelvirax 23.10.20 10:17 pm

Bug, allowing you to "levitate" (Amnesia: Rebirth)

In general, I'm not some fan of bugs and glitches, but since it just so happens that in amnesia quite accidentally found something very cool, I decided to share it with everyone.

The essence of the bug is quite simple - get up on the subject (preferably on a large one), jump, and after 2 times we press "jump" - LKM, or "take the object", and do not forget to leave the button of the subject clamped. If everything was done correctly, the heroine will stand on the subject that we have taken and hold in our hands. And from now on, with his help, Tasi will be able to climb anywhere :) Works as a simple walk, and a jump. Of the interesting - with this bug you can not only climb under the ceilings, but also go down. Although I don't know where you might need it. For falls from any height can not worry - the main character from this does not die, even if you jump in the texturium.

Monsters I suppose will also be in shock, if you manage to "hang" in their head) But I have not yet checked, maybe they have some "blanks" for such cases))

A video where you can see how this bug works.
2 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Kelvirax
Speedrunners approve

K
Kelvirax 23.10.20

ceptey8520
Yes, they will definitely be happy with such a bug.