3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hey4999 23.10.20 10:18 pm

Star reason and what to do with it? (No Man's Sky)

Good time of day. I came across such a thing - a star mind. Flying red neuron with electrical impulses. I didn't find any information about him on the Internet.

Who is interested to see myself, I will now write as I found:
Spoiler flew into the system with a black hole, jumped into it, the job hovered and did not update, returned through the portal back, but the black hole was gone. I decided to fly to the fog, resembling a black hole. There stopped and began to destroy asteroids to recharge and I fell out the detector of anomalies as a disposable fit. I turned it on and in the mission appeared that it is necessary to fly on pulse engines through space. No question, he did. Then there was a record of finding an anomaly. stopped and in front of me here's a thing with which you can start a dialogue through the communicator of the spaceship. In the message from the mind of the absurd is some kind of dipoli, polarization and connection. all words are written through a bracketed point. The choice is only to close the communicator.

And all, no longer reacts: no message, damage 0 receives, the battering rams do not take, you can not land. Long stay is also not an option, because the situation is not calm and constantly pirates attack. I'll have to give up your find...
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hey4999 23.10.20

This is what it looks like from the cockpit.

F
FinistEG 23.10.20

Several times I ran into such a bump, but I couldn't do anything about it either. Maybe what a plan for the future.

T
Taurin78 23.10.20

What a game!!!! More and more pleasantly surprised)))))))))) That only there is not!!!! Funny toy!!!

Z
Zere 23.10.20

When approaching comes into contact, probably gives some puzzle, because the text is incomprehensible.
Who's going to figure it out?

p
pro100_2020 12.09.22

Scanning the Astral Mind doesn't help either.

p
pro100_2020 12.09.22

As I understand it, you need to complete a certain number of sequences, what he says, remember them or write them down, then somehow unravel and perform.

(Note - when you call a space anomaly near it,
an enemy attacks with a 70% chance, 3-7 ships, + guards (20%), pirates (45%) and living ships (10%) can be opponents)