3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizzy33 23.10.20 10:18 pm

Unknown Error FFFFFFFFF (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Downloaded the pirate, at the start gives a sign with the error Unknown Error FFFFFFFFFFF. Vin 10. All other games work normally.
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 13.06.21

Steam.Licence. More than 600 hours of play, and recently, very often this error (error FFFFFF) began to appear about online. Having climbed various forums and steam manuals (RDR2), many users (English-speaking *) write that this error is caused by - the presence of a cheater on the server.
Although I consider this version to be nonsense.

Someone is sinning on the sound driver.

Someone prescribes, in the shortcut to the game's incentive, the command: -ignorepipelinecache.
They say it helps. I can't vouch. I have to test.

S
Snow70 13.06.21

McLaren MP4-4
There is every second cheater =) If not with a private cheat, then with a trainer for infinite items and ammo =)

p
prostoigrok 23.07.21

Elrobto
Unknown Error FFFF Fix: To put it briefly and quickly, all you need to do is go to my documents folder, then to the Rockstar Games folder and completely delete the folder called Red Dead Redemption 2. Done, you can go into the game and check.

E
EgorBelous 14.09.21

I also had this problem, but then I inserted the headphones into the computer and everything started.

P
Piskomal 18.03.22

Try installing older drivers. After installing 20.11.2 (amd, r9 280x) it stopped crashing. I play through epic

m
mafia shirt 12.06.22

The first time I downloaded from the game, I didn’t have any errors, but when I uploaded a crack in the red dead redemption 2 file, I got a ffff error and deleted it and downloaded it again, I got the ffff error again, help me how to remove this error

m
mafia shirt 12.06.22

but I tried everything, it doesn't work for me

M
Modest_Nikolaevich_00 30.06.22

Hi all! Please someone tell me what can be done.
I have a license, I play on the rockstar launcher. Singleplayer works fine, but when I try to log in online, this eror pops up. If someone knows the solution please unsubscribe, I really want to play online(