3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 23.10.20 10:18 pm

Passage 100% (Assassin's Creed: Liberation)

Hello to all I have a problem with 100% passing do not know where to find the sixth citizen E one killed at the beginning of the game on the plot of two in the new Orleans one in Chichen-itc and one on the swamps in the ruins of the box where I can not see the sixth although the achievement of the truth received and still sashed in the statistics all passed 100% except the collection of chests there I have 92% although all the cards are clean on the account of chests and look for nothing else who knows how to solve these problems unsubses
19 Comments
Sort by:
b
bob21061963 23.10.20

Dimson_62
In each major location there is a citizen E. In New Orleans in the center of the city in the bell tower on the church and in the south-west corner of the map (moves on the specified zone).

D
Dimson_62 23.10.20

bob21061963
I've had the whole game, as I've learned, all the citizens of E.U. have been killed, but there are only five jobs in the dna, not six climbed on the sites, and we've got to kill all the people with a hidden blade, only then they're going to be taken away, which means I've killed something like that and not the blades.

h
hazard6364 23.10.20

I also have 92% chests,98% of the card and 5 citizens in the dna

b
barkas69 23.10.20

I didn't bother for citizen E at all - I was pinning this frightening voice -- like by inertia all of them found and killed - the video about him at the end was - so I found all of them
but with chests and a map the same trouble - one chest exactly in New York was and one in the caves - but still not enough

D
Dimson_62 23.10.20

And no one remembers when it is necessary to kill the second citizen E who on the plot of the first kill in the second chapter the sixth part and here is the second in what part?

N
Nail-Kaliningrad 23.10.20

and how to find out what Seredito I lack in the dna of only five have someone's screens with a dna look

123213123123213 23.10.20

And what is given for their murder, like some truth will be revealed?

M
MrHimera666 23.10.20

Nail Kaliningrad
There are five in the DNA.

N
Nail-Kaliningrad 23.10.20

MrHimera666
Atp. and stands out in red

F
FIDO 23.10.20

And how to charm a man on the balcony, which is next to the base of the Assassins? There's no way to get close to him in the guise of a lady.
And on the swamps there is one chest, it stands inside a water barrel, on all sides closed. It's also not clear how to take it.

b
barkas69 23.10.20

FIDO
go around the house - climb the stairs and the roof will get - there by the way is not one such will be
on the account of the chest -- jump on the wall next to - then on the tree, etc.

B
Brotuzik 23.10.20

People, do they give anything for picking all the mushrooms?

b
bob21061963 23.10.20

It's 100% synchronization. Maybe because I forgot to turn on the eagle-eye before I killed. Although I got achikka.

D
DXM 23.10.20

So with chests a bug... 91% percent, but with Imster E all right their 5 in the dna, the snr does not show, as it goes after the false ending and credits

D
Dimson_62 23.10.20

Lasted the game the second time specifically that would try to open all the citizens of E did everything as it should kill everyone with eagle vision and hidden blades and still the sixth citizen will not read so it's just a bug in the game

N
Noobhaker 23.10.20

Dimson_62
Maybe he played a pirate? I've got a license that killed everyone.

R
Ryuzake 23.10.20

Dimson_62
Night_gaimer
Sixth - At the end of the game!! You don't have to look for him!!

T
Traun 23.10.20

Dimson_62
And I have four Citizen E in my DNA. As if to find out who's missing. Although the secret ending I got (this one in which it kills everyone and from the Artifact looks the message?), but the action (uplay) "Truth" did not get

R
Ronny10 23.10.20

If you can't get the Truth, just play the last mission. That's what I got.