3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arkiny 23.10.20 10:19 pm

Micro friezes on a normal pc (Forza Horizon 4)

When driving online appear micro friezes, after 10-20 minutes of the game disappear, previously launched the game in August, no friezes were not, now downloaded the game, there were friezes. Lowered the schedule of friezes is still there, maybe the operative is not enough?
What to do?

18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 23.10.20

arkiny wrote:
Can the operatives not be enough?
Likely.
You can't check AIDA64 or HWInfo?
Pubib all unnecessary (processes), close all unnecessary programs.
The operative itself has what kind of config (and settings).

a
arkiny 23.10.20

Ryazancev
Kingston HyperX FURY Black
3200 MHz (16-18-18), 3000 MHz (15-17-17) in two-channel mode stands.
Now I'll start, check, by the way in the dispatcher looked, the ass is filled to the maximum

a
arkiny 23.10.20

Everything I've found

S
SonyK_2 23.10.20

arkiny wrote:
... In the dispatcher looked, the posture is filled to the maximum ...
For such a system (especially in modern games) preferably 16GB of RAM.
... What to do?
If possible, buy the operatives - ideally the same set of modules.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

arkiny
It's not like that at all. In msi afterburner to monitor:
Spoiler
HWiNFO64:
Spoiler
AIDA64:
Spoiler
You can put the gadget and track the values:
Spoiler
arkiny wrote:
Micro friezes appear, after 10-20 minutes of play disappear
Surprisingly, it is hardly RAM, because the frees disappear.
And operatives have long even 16 little in some games. I would recommend not to town 2/4, but to sell and buy a normal set of 2 z8, ideally 2/16. Adding of course is worth taking care of.
arkiny wrote:
the ass is filled to the maximum
Did you look right? And of course it fills up. There's only Vinda in a mere 4-6 eats.
Spoiler
Percent in acceleration, RAM so-so, but could be worse. with a lack of posture they appear constantly.
TRY to run the game offline, for a start. There is such a chip at it, when connected to the internet, there all the brakes are overwhelmed (restarting the IP support service helps). After, re-set up windd recently? Has the driver been updated? It is also worth through Geforce Experience optimal settings to stick, try, see. Think about what's changed lately. All the chips - game mode, theirsbox and everything related to the notifications of the system and runtime broker is worth disabling, on the brain is wasted rides. The same and cleaning the cache is worth rolling - empty standby list. The district is sensitive to clogged cache and memory.

Ryazancev
Stateters should in this case accompany constantly, the world is not loaded all in RAM and immediately, and constant appeals to the data lead to frequent "stutters." Especially since everything used to be normal. It would be interesting to know what has changed during this time. And why exactly 10-20 min games.

a
arkiny 23.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
In the future I was going to buy more RAM, just now there is not much money to buy 2/8 or 2/16. About the autonomous mode well noticed, it as a strange frieze do not notice, the drivers are the last. About Windu, pc collected in the ilyula, actually Windu rolled too in July :), after that did not re-set

j
jax baron 23.10.20

arkiny
If there are no frees offline then this is a sn out and problems in the network already

a
arkiny 23.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
Spoiler

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

arkiny
1) I don't know what that handwriting style you have in Windys, I've never asked such a question, but I'll assume it's an assembly. I highly do not recommend to put such. Vindu from the Microsoft website. drop the assemblies from the doc rolfs.
2) Of course the posture is lacking. But not the point.
3) Well the answer is found. The solution is familiar, Googled the theme of "restarting the IP support service." It's going to work it out.
Good luck and good luck!

R
Richards 23.10.20

In short 16 oise now is the very thing, 32 will fall idle.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

Richards wrote:
In short 16 oise now is the very thing, 32 will fall idle.
Yes of course. Look "highlighted or virtual," it shows hidden files in RAM. Total, ARK, RDR2, warzone, the division 2, horizon zero dawn, empyrion galactic survival, serious sam 4 and some others already under 20GB or more consumption. And also, it is a free opportunity to leave the browser and not to extinguish the secondary progs. There's a wind at the launch of 4-6GB seems. For more than 5 years since 32GB, always needed. Even the board 3 15GB of the priest.
Spoiler

But yes, if you're with a file swap in a hug, then 16 is the same.

w
w2k 23.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
Wind at launch 4-6GB
It should be baptized when it seems. Borderlands 3 has a maximum of 10,700 megabytes at 3840 x2160. Winda loaded 3.1gb of ez. Consider.

DirectX 12
At 1920s1080 resolution, video memory consumption is 4,000 megabytes of graphics cards, 6 gigabytes 6,000 megabytes, 8 gigabayt 4,800 megabytes, 11 gigabytes 7,500 megabytes and 16 gigabytes of 7,200 megabytes.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 23.10.20

w2k
You see or blind that I SEE the neutered version - "loading the ousse", I watch the highlighted or virtual memory. It's like hidden files, you won't see until you tick. The place is occupied and is in the RAM. Everything here: https://forums.playground.ru/software/problemy_s_operativnoj_pamyatyu_virtulnoj-995456/#comment-18962076 (all explanation in this topic.
And don't lie here, please. On the cold, 5.2GB (no swap file, and no need):
Spoiler
w2k wrote:
DirectX 12
At 1920s1080 resolution, video memory consumption is 4,000 megabytes of graphics cards, 6 gigabytes 6,000 megabytes, 8 gigabayt 4,800 megabytes, 11 gigabytes 7,500 megabytes and 16 gigabytes of 7,200 megabytes.
WHAT'S BIRD? And since when is it tied to the size of video memory? Resolution - graphic settings. There's nothing else to do. The shortage compensates for the RAM.

a
arkiny 23.10.20

VOVAN WOLFovich
The assembly is clean from the microsoft site, just the font in the wind has changed
Thank you, now I'll look for "pro restart of THE IP support service"

d
dimenoz 27.10.20

I've got more than 10GB of ass, I've put 32GB of the swap file on more than 25GB and now it's stable and it doesn't fly out.

N
Nikita Markin 56 27.10.20

dimenoz
What? I have 16GB and 4 pumping, everything is fine on the ultras

d
dimenoz 01.11.20

Nikita Markin 56
strange game, I also had 16GB and flew out until the swap file increased

N
Nikita Markin 56 04.11.20

dimenoz
So yes, she's weird. But it's fun.